DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Google Nexus One / HTC Desire + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaarcesi on 03/14/2013

This battery is great. Has a long lasting life. Well worth the cost of the battery. None that I can think of at this time. I am completely satisfied with the product. I went from being able to have about eight hours of charge time on my original battery to being able to go for a full day or two, or even three if there is minimal use. This was the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxyg3n89 on 09/14/2012

fits perfectly, fully charges, phone show using values properly from 100-1 % less capacity than 1400mah. I got this battery to replace my 1 year old genuine HTC DESIRE battery, expecting this new one to last longer. After hard tests i found it to last shorter. How was it tested ? Battery was calibrated and had more than 3 charging cycles before testing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrader on 09/03/2012

Good quality battery, used to replace my more than 2 years old original HTC Desire battery. Duration is like the original one with less age, and the build quality is very good. Its capacity is the same as original one, with the same dimensions: it fits very well on my phone Nothing appreciable in the month I've been using it. It is a bit expensive if ... Read more

Battery inside HTC Desire
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections