DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI-Express Wireless Adapter with Dual Antenna
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizbiggz on 02/14/2013

Strong excellent connection products like this are almost double in price in north america dual antena make my computer loook like a cyborg so i kind of like that ... thus far have never had a dropped signal installed with ease and in my case seconds if you want to get rid of the ugly usb wifi dongle and have something permanent for your desktop this ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byTragin on 11/28/2012

Good wireless PCIe card. Easy installation using windows drivers, but there is also a driver cd included. Tested against an Asus RT-AC66U router at 248Mbps through 2 wooden walls and 1 , 10cm thick brick wall at a total distance of 10m. None that i can think of :). Antennas should be replaced with a mobile one to put on top of your computer \ wall for ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 11/24/2012

This very pleased with the product, satisfied with the price and shipping time, Quality and price go hand in hand and, I solved the problem of power in the signal inside of the house By the time I cannot find cons in this product, as all electronic product works or not, and their performance depends on what we have chosen us Un producto de interesante ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byizbiggz on 11/13/2012

i see nothing but pros ... ive never lost signal always have an excellent connection good speeds and reliable build quality for those living in north america and are sceptical about products like this coming from over seas ill just say im from canada and have absolutly nothing bad to say about this as it has worked 100% fine for me since day one and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytotonr2 on 07/18/2012

Good quality packaging, and excellent price. Drivers compatible with Windows XP and 7. I'm using Win7 x64 and Ubuntu and it works great in both OS. The transfer speed is very good. The range of the antennas is not very good, as it comes with 5dBi antennas. I replace a 9 dBi antennas and the change was very good, increasing by 30% the quality of reception.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byshopper99 on 06/27/2012

Wireless N Good transfer speed Decent build quality Range is great Dual antenna Cheap! Nothing much: Copy of a TP-Link Shipping takes a month to get to australia Could have a PCI version on dealextreme. For all those who are confused on whether it's PCI-E of PCI, it's standard PCI. You can probably see that from the pic, the connector size is without ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections