DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for 12" Laptop Notebook - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylobo14 on 01/26/2013

This does what it should do very well. Easy to put in and take out the pc. It is a protective cover for small Laptops and ultrabooks. It is well padded and I use it for my Samsung 13" 9 series ultrabook. Being well padded makes it just a bit bulky.Not much, but it is bulkier than som other of the protective cases DX have. Very good for the price ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcopivetta on 08/01/2012

- Protect from scratches and from dust - The quality is good - Good price - It´s easy to use - If you drop the notebook, this cover will not be enough to protect. - The material is thin and therefore insufficient to protect from impacts. compared with other options of the same material, this one has the best price. I buyed to protect a samsung ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlslp on 04/12/2012

Good quality and good price. Perfect for my Mac Book Air 11-inch, not completely set, left over, but perfect to get something else, like a book, an external USB hard disk, etc.. No cons, does not fit perfectly for my MacBook Air 11 " but as I have said: The remaining space can be used to put extra accessories like an external USB hard drive or ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections