DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for Ipad/Ipad 2/9.7" Laptop Notebook - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdonnet on 10/26/2013

This product will buy my mother, and she is happy for the others, because it fulfills the function of keeping clean protege and his beloved tablet. I do not find any against, for now, I find it a very good product and my mother is happy with. I wish that the design is more picturesque, but in black and my mother is perfect. This product does not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemabh on 06/06/2013

It is a BEST BAG !!!! V Soft Body ~ V study Body ~ Great Protection ~ Good Velcro ~ Good Material of Bag Great Buy !!! I plan to buy more of these bags V Soon None It is a BEST BAG !!!! V Soft Body ~ V study Body ~ Great Protection ~ Good Velcro ~ Good Material of Bag Great Buy !!! I plan to buy more of these bags V Soon It is a BEST BAG !!!! V Soft ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKone10 on 02/06/2013

Good product, first iPad fits also well. This is fine as it is a little difficult to find suitable for this model. Smart outlook and good protection to your iPad. Bag is pleasand to handle and touch. Black colour is stylish. Closing is a bit tight due to my iPad version, but doesn´t be more than worth of mentioning. You can hardly notice this. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapicaparros on 01/11/2013

Its a good looking bag for my tablet. It look nice, wellmade, strong and durable. The fastener is strong by now, dont know how it will be after a year of use. Fits perfect and gives a feeling of protection. Mi 9,7" tablet fit tight, althoug the fabric does not adapt to the round front and back surfaces. The bag doesnt get stick to them, it feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShad09 on 04/30/2012

Its a good product, with a really cheap price and its a must if you have an Ipad or any other electronic pad. Furthermore it looks like they made it with strong materials. It looks really durable. In conclusion I have to say its a high quality product for a fraction of the price. I don't have any negative point they a really good product. The only point ... Read more

Soft bag and its original package Ipad in the soft bag
    0 0
  • posted byclaudiodx on 02/16/2012

My iPad 2 with Apple Smartcover fits perfectly in this case. It is very light weight and is made of a good fabric. No cons yet. Sometimes I think that a hand strap would be helpful to carry my iPad. This kind of product is a must have for the iPad 2 owners. You will be able to put you gadget inside you bag while you are travelling and will not be worried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byma14497 on 12/24/2011

good quality, correct description. send in a plastic bag to protect it. i used it on a tablet of 8 inches and its good they send me in a very small envelope, so it is wrinkled, but well, if you iron it is good! expensive! i recived it in 15 days from Shangai to Spain if you search more, you can find it with a lower price. but if you buy it here, you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byacb13nrv on 11/05/2011

well built, good material, thick padding for a good protection fits almost perfectly my Hp Touchpad closing sleeve has the right length velcro pad is large, has a good width the padding on the closing sleeve should be thinner, because once closed it's a bit bulky on the opening side velcro hard pad is rough and cheap there are other colors, but they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielcarthew62 on 08/12/2011

- soft and think fabric that will protect the iPad 2 very well. - very strong durable velcro to hold it closed and safe - will help keep my iPad safe when transporting it in a bag with a laptop and school bags - protective, of the screen and back side - much more affordable than the ones that come from electronics stores - it came folded it a plastid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubas on 06/08/2011

It's a great case for iPad, made with a very protective material and with a nice and discrete design. Fit's my iPad extremely tight and would be good if have another way to "close" it. The part that closes the case it's a little short for iPad. I'm using it with an iPad 2 that is really thin so it you try to but a netbook in, that has 9,7&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections