DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for Ipad/Ipad 2/9.7" Laptop Notebook - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdonnet on 10/26/2013

This product will buy my mother, and she is happy for the others, because it fulfills the function of keeping clean protege and his beloved tablet. I do not find any against, for now, I find it a very good product and my mother is happy with. I wish that the design is more picturesque, but in black and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 06/06/2013

It is a BEST BAG !!!! V Soft Body ~ V study Body ~ Great Protection ~ Good Velcro ~ Good Material of Bag Great Buy !!! I plan to buy more of these bags V Soon None It is a BEST BAG !!!! V Soft Body ~ V study Body ~ Great Protection ~ Good Velcro ~ Good Material of Bag Great Buy !!! I plan to buy more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKone10 on 02/06/2013

Good product, first iPad fits also well. This is fine as it is a little difficult to find suitable for this model. Smart outlook and good protection to your iPad. Bag is pleasand to handle and touch. Black colour is stylish. Closing is a bit tight due to my iPad version, but doesn´t be more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapicaparros on 01/11/2013

Its a good looking bag for my tablet. It look nice, wellmade, strong and durable. The fastener is strong by now, dont know how it will be after a year of use. Fits perfect and gives a feeling of protection. Mi 9,7" tablet fit tight, althoug the fabric does not adapt to the round front and back surfaces.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShad09 on 04/30/2012

Its a good product, with a really cheap price and its a must if you have an Ipad or any other electronic pad. Furthermore it looks like they made it with strong materials. It looks really durable. In conclusion I have to say its a high quality product for a fraction of the price. I don't have any negative ... Read more

Ipad in the soft bag Soft bag and its original package

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiodx on 02/16/2012

My iPad 2 with Apple Smartcover fits perfectly in this case. It is very light weight and is made of a good fabric. No cons yet. Sometimes I think that a hand strap would be helpful to carry my iPad. This kind of product is a must have for the iPad 2 owners. You will be able to put you gadget inside you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byma14497 on 12/24/2011

good quality, correct description. send in a plastic bag to protect it. i used it on a tablet of 8 inches and its good they send me in a very small envelope, so it is wrinkled, but well, if you iron it is good! expensive! i recived it in 15 days from Shangai to Spain if you search more, you can find ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byacb13nrv on 11/05/2011

well built, good material, thick padding for a good protection fits almost perfectly my Hp Touchpad closing sleeve has the right length velcro pad is large, has a good width the padding on the closing sleeve should be thinner, because once closed it's a bit bulky on the opening side velcro hard pad is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielcarthew62 on 08/12/2011

- soft and think fabric that will protect the iPad 2 very well. - very strong durable velcro to hold it closed and safe - will help keep my iPad safe when transporting it in a bag with a laptop and school bags - protective, of the screen and back side - much more affordable than the ones that come from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybubas on 06/08/2011

It's a great case for iPad, made with a very protective material and with a nice and discrete design. Fit's my iPad extremely tight and would be good if have another way to "close" it. The part that closes the case it's a little short for iPad. I'm using it with an iPad 2 that is really thin ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections