DX » Community » Reviews » FeiFan Drift Skate with Wrench - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakaryu on 08/06/2013

good for learning freeline skates, how to start, and self propel bien pour apprendre le freeline skate, comment commencer et se propulser it's not for tricks. it's broke after hard use. pas faits pour les tricks, un s'est cassé apres une utilisation intensive if you want to try freeline and decide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenviadoalas on 04/29/2013

These skates are so funny. It's hilarious watching someone trying to use them for the first time. They are small so you can carry them in small bags, not like a skateboard, or inline skates. They are hard to use, but they are good for training balance and proprioception, and coordination as well, since ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydadebyy on 10/07/2011

Okay so lets start with the pros *Really fun to be bombing hills with *They are hard to learn how to ride, which is nice because that doesnt make it so patheticly easy to ride like a longboard that eveyone can ride on by just standing on it *You got 100% control, no speed wobbles if you ride them at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalafel on 09/14/2011

- Excellent build quality. Solid build that withstands some brutality with ease. - Decent wheels with more than decent ABEC7 gears. - Good tight assembly. - Good finishing. The product looks good, in fact surprisingly good. Paint job being rather resistant to abrasion. - Cheap box. I list this under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedernov on 08/16/2011

Ótimo produto, bem feito, e com material de qualidade. Recomento. ---------------------------------------------------------- Great product, well done, and with quality material. I recommend. by google translator Nada contra. Para quem nunca andou, vai ser difícil no começo, mas com alguns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaywalker1 on 06/14/2011

Well, it has a really sturdy build, with a solid state truck underneath, and a pair of decent wheels. Nothing you can really break without trying hard! Really fun to learn, but i recomend you buy some weist and knee guards! the only thing i can be picky about are the wheels, but you can get replacements ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections