Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpywell on 12/05/2011

I used this reflector to mod my A10B which came with an OP reflector. This reflector focused the R2 better than the identical OP reflector and made for a very handy light. Plenty of Throw with an R2 just the right amount of flood. The threads prevent this reflector from being used in some of my other lights that fit this size reflector, it's not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymroov on 07/19/2011

Nice threaded body, still easy to filed it down a bit to fit your project. Bought two of them one was absolutely perfect but second one had a small problem with reflective surface. Still used them both cos problem was almost unnoticeable. My advice buy two or three, you get a spare for your projects. Realy nice smo reflector designed for XR-C and XR-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetsku on 08/28/2008

Well made. Clear spot with no extra line. Solid aluminium does not melt when overheated while testing. Actually it can conduct heat away from led. All measures are same with other reflector, so building several lights with one model can be done Causes shortcircuit if used without insulating material between led and reflector. But thats not really cons,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections