DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20-Pack 10mm x 1mm)
  • 5 star 44 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 10 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycentroid on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Magnet has good strength - it attracts part from a further distance compare to normal magnet. Come in different sizes to fit your requirement and usage. Because of its strength, it is difficult to force apart directly. Try sliding it instead. Cons:Could be brittle, so a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinniex1 on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very strong. -Very easy to use. -Can be used for numerous applications -I used mine to construct a motor. -Can be combined to increase force -Excellent price Cons:-Very thin -Break when they are clashed together OtherThoughts:-Excellent product and price. -Re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswazza on 10/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong. I have used them everywhere in my house. Made fridge magnets out of things the kids have made and used them on doors in my garage. Cons:They are a little bit of a problem if they get stuck together. I wish I had of bought two lots has I have lost a fair few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcvdias on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These magnets are very strong, well-made and arrived just fine. I used for a lot of situations, and mainly to easily attach wires into metallic surfaces. Cons:Not any cons, just like any other rare-earch magnet if you make a lot of pressure it will obviously broke. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeasaurus on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY thin strong 20 pack, awesome! Cons:can be fragile, may snap if bent strong attraction when close to ferrous objects, but diminishes greatly with distance My roommate Magneto doesn't like them because they stick to him and he can't get them off OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanadirsg on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Super Strong Rare-Earth is usefullnes and useless at same time, for example... it's fun play and make some pranks... , I personally like to use them to store coins in my pocket and this is usefull , those who do not like to be looking for coins in pockets,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattMattMatt on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong Small - thin and light Can separate them without a struggle Cheap Cons:none Maybe keep away from small children, don't want them getting eaten! OtherThoughts:Good price. They are great for arts and crafts etc. Making fridge magnets can be a great way for kids or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuydovicus on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These magnets are just great in use! They are strong, small and fun, you can use them on any metal surface. They are great for use on whiteboard for hanging stuff onto it, they are fun to play with and are always handy when you need them. Cons:There are a few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The magnets are extremely strong and are able to attract together even through thick surfaces such as a wooden desktop. - Strongest magnets I have found - Having twenty of the magnets is rather useful as they are extremely brittle. Cons:- As previously mentioned the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiemiii on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exterme small and strong, these little magnets. For example, handling four magnets, two on each side of the hand, he gets stuck. Two of them are already able to handle a bunch of keys. Cons:While testing the magnets, as in videos posted, two of them broke, hol... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections