DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20-Pack 10mm x 1mm)
  • 5 star 44 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 10 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycentroid on 03/31/2014

Magnet has good strength - it attracts part from a further distance compare to normal magnet. Come in different sizes to fit your requirement and usage. Because of its strength, it is difficult to force apart directly. Try sliding it instead. Could be brittle, so avoid impact or avoid dropping it. The part is small so have to handle it with care. exercise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinniex1 on 11/05/2013

-Very strong. -Very easy to use. -Can be used for numerous applications -I used mine to construct a motor. -Can be combined to increase force -Excellent price -Very thin -Break when they are clashed together -Excellent product and price. -Recommended to buy. -I am going to buy some more. -Excellent size (diameter) allowing you to use them for any application.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswazza on 10/24/2013

Very strong. I have used them everywhere in my house. Made fridge magnets out of things the kids have made and used them on doors in my garage. They are a little bit of a problem if they get stuck together. I wish I had of bought two lots has I have lost a fair few of them, leaving them laying around and they have got stuck to things and got lost. They ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcvdias on 03/04/2013

These magnets are very strong, well-made and arrived just fine. I used for a lot of situations, and mainly to easily attach wires into metallic surfaces. Not any cons, just like any other rare-earch magnet if you make a lot of pressure it will obviously broke. Also can be used to attach photographies, papers and stuff on the freezer or metalic surfaces.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeasaurus on 01/16/2013

VERY thin strong 20 pack, awesome! can be fragile, may snap if bent strong attraction when close to ferrous objects, but diminishes greatly with distance My roommate Magneto doesn't like them because they stick to him and he can't get them off These magnets come in a small plastic bag, make sure you don't ship this item with other things that could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanadirsg on 10/23/2012

The Super Strong Rare-Earth is usefullnes and useless at same time, for example... it's fun play and make some pranks... , I personally like to use them to store coins in my pocket and this is usefull , those who do not like to be looking for coins in pockets, good product and very nice price. Nothing prevents me from buy , for who searches magnets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattMattMatt on 09/16/2012

Strong Small - thin and light Can separate them without a struggle Cheap none Maybe keep away from small children, don't want them getting eaten! Good price. They are great for arts and crafts etc. Making fridge magnets can be a great way for kids or even adults to make gifts for friends or family. I glued some to a drill so it can hold screws and spare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuydovicus on 09/08/2011

These magnets are just great in use! They are strong, small and fun, you can use them on any metal surface. They are great for use on whiteboard for hanging stuff onto it, they are fun to play with and are always handy when you need them. There are a few downsides to this product, the magnets are very fragile. If you want to stick on magnet to a stack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- The magnets are extremely strong and are able to attract together even through thick surfaces such as a wooden desktop. - Strongest magnets I have found - Having twenty of the magnets is rather useful as they are extremely brittle. - As previously mentioned the magnets are extremely brittle and can break just by having them attach to themselves over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiemiii on 06/29/2011

Exterme small and strong, these little magnets. For example, handling four magnets, two on each side of the hand, he gets stuck. Two of them are already able to handle a bunch of keys. While testing the magnets, as in videos posted, two of them broke, holding the middle. It is better to be more careful because they are thin and can break easily too.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections