DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LP-E6 Compatible 7.4V 1500mAh Battery Pack for Canon EOS 5D MARK II/EOS 7D/EOS 60D
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK.Androsov on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as it supposed to. I have been using this battery for more than 6 month with my Canon 5D Mark III and have no complains so far. It's cheap and reliable. It's recognized by my camera and by Canon's charger. Cons:I do not have any. OtherThoughts:Cheap i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobiasvs on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap replacement battery, does the job very well. - Gotta have a replacement battery, especially for this price. I'd rather spend 20 dollars now and be able to take pictures when my other battery is dead, than save 20 bucks and miss once-in-a-lifetime shots on holiday.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgarNeumann on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fit normally at the camera and the charger and plus on the Designer's BG-E7 External Battery Grip for Canon 7D – Black (SKU: 129659) I bought here. I took about 1000 shots with this battery together with my original one, both on the grip and the total of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byG1itch on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits perfectly in both camera and charger. - Registers with camera without problem. - Lasts almost as long as the original 1800mAh Canon battery. Cons:- Doesn't include plastic cap. - Original Canon battery cap doesn't stay on as well as it does with the Canon battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypzado on 02/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lasts as much as the brand one Build quality is very good Price Cons:Came inside a hard blister but no plastic cap for the battery (as the brand one). OtherThoughts:Nice price, awesome product. Bottomline:With a large DSLR you must have another batteries. That's a good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlugsie on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it in an EOS 60D. It's recognised just fine by the camera, and it's operation is correctly tracked in the battery options. Life span appears to be basically identical to the official Canon battery that came with the camera. Fits perfectly, charges properly from th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpinkovai on 12/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's far cheaper than the original in my country so this is the best pros! I work with graduation photography so the batteries are really needed. Cons:No cons at all. The battery fits perfectly on my 7D camera. OtherThoughts:I don't know how long this battery will last.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywindhys on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extra battery at great price! I've got 2 of these and they last as long as the original Canon battery despite sllightly lower mAh capacity. It works with Canon original charger. It also reads as LP-E6 type battery on the battery screen info (See posted picture)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillZunderman on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The 5D Mark II registers the battery just like an original, and the original charger charges it just fine. Other third-party batteries I've tried are light and the 5D Mark II won't recognize them. Not this one, the camera thinks it's OEM Canon. Cons:I would estimate that... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections