DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-602D 3.6V Cree Flashlight (CR123A)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHappyguy on 05/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it's time for me to write a report for those, who might be interested. Find the results of this comparison in the section Other Thoughts. - Very bright !!! - Very handy in size - Very nice looking - Powerful all-in-one Flashlight for short usage time! Cons:- Wow, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 05/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this light. This is my EDC This light is very small and relatively inexpensive so that if you lose/break it you don't feel guilty. The light can use RCR123 also, so you can save a lot of money by using rechargeables. The output is amazing, and it is per... Read more

0 0
  • posted by_kit_ on 02/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and bright torch. Very small size so easy to carry around with you anywhere! Solid build, looks good. Cons:I got a faulty unit. When I turn it on, the torch won't light up unless I shake or hit it against my hand. I have contacted DX for a replacement. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDouglas on 10/23/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very powerful for such a small flashlight. i attached it to my key ring, and can't even notice it's in my pocket. very compact size can screw into a stand as well. Cons:Twisted switch not click on/off get hot pretty quick. Protected CR123A won't fit in to it. OtherThought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections