DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Mushroom Figure Coin Bank (Random Color)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoloraton on 01/18/2014

The product arrived in good condition and can be seen that the manufacturing material is of good quality. Details, such as paint and finishes, are standard but good. I would say that it is a good product for the price. Cons might be the lack of information to keep track of the purchase, because once the product is paid nothing is known of it until he ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoMeGoD on 01/07/2014

It's a perfect gift to every Mario's lovers or kids. I bought two of those as gifts and they were very, very happy about it. It's something that could never go wrong. It fits at home, at the office or anywhere you want it, and people just love it. You don't have the option to choose your on color. Although it says random color, I ordered two of those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseretei on 12/31/2013

-Nice shaped bank coin ! - Perfect item for mario bros saga fan - Simple to open (even for a kid) - Offered to my nephews for Christmas - Only received in yellow color but Not a problem is was for a gift. Eyes are not always perfect but it's not shocking. Doesn't look like a bank coin and can be easyly "hidden" is a kid bedroom. Will try to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapitanTarasu on 12/22/2013

.- Well finished, no chips or parts unpainted .- Doesnt smell bad like other plastic items .- Its vinil made, so its a bit flexible and has soft touch .- Really original detail for all Nintendo or Mario fans .- The price its high .- It will be bigger for that price... Or cheaper .- Both I buy, comes in the same colour... I hate "random color"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaytjexo on 04/24/2013

Too cute for a mariobros lover! i ordered one because i am inlove with mariobros. to my luck, i received the pink one, yay!! Too cute for a mariobros lover! i ordered one because i am inlove with mariobros. to my luck, i received the pink one, yay!! Too cute for a mariobros lover! i ordered one because i am inlove with mariobros. to my luck, i received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupersilthrim on 04/03/2013

It's so hard, it's seems to be weak plastic, but it's good. The size is perfect for me, maybe you can't put in so much money, but I like the size. The biggest con is the random color... I wanted the green one but I get the orange one... Anyway I'm lucky, I don't get the pink one xD My mushroom is a little bit dented, but it is almost imperceptible, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymeetoo on 03/28/2013

Looks great, nice size and very well made. Feels good to touch. Everything that has to do with Mario and Mario Mushrooms is beautiful, nostalgic and famous, so it's a great product Has a lot of color options, but it's random. The random isn't very good, I got three orange ones. Eventho it's my favourite color, I wish I got different colors. One of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvarokaballa on 03/07/2013

It´s cheap and very funny for a small present for children or girlfriends, if you like mario things, buy it. Very cute for a cheap price, if you want like this, you are in the right place. One of the white circles are no very good done but it doesn't matter, its cute. The ¿plug? that you remove to get the money, it´s a little hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamelagz on 03/05/2013

It´s a really really really cute mario mushroom. I got a red one and gave it as a present to my nephew. He is 7 and he just love it and start asking everybody for coins. The material and colors are really fine and the eyes are very well done. The white circles or spots of the mushroom head are not well done, the edges are kind of blurred. Everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybzaccaria on 03/05/2013

This figure is amazing, the materials with are made are very goods. Is very cheap, and a good piece of collection. The prupose of the figure are save mony, this thing is very smal for do that. But for a child , is a start. The color of the mushroom not is to your election, the seller send the color who touch If the seller give to me the oportuniti to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections