Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Deal, nice gift

posted by ccnoro on 06/16/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Same as picture, and matches greatly the original figure. Lightweight, good material, and bottom cap to remove coins when wanted. Has no sharp ends, which means I can surely hand this to a child. The size also satisfies me, as it is no larger than a regular mug. Suits fine to take to the office too. As it is not made of can or such metal materials, will make no huge noise when I drop a coin in. Won't rust too, has no metal parts.

Cons:

The top white spot had a deffective painting. But for this price, I accepted the problem without being much upset. Should be able to choose colors. It would be sure success on a child party favor. But if it were a boy and it came pink, it would ruin my plans, hehe. Should have wholesale more reduced prices too.

OtherThoughts:

I was lucky to receive the red one (original character color) but it would be much nicer if I could choose colors when ordering.

Bottomline:

I would definitely buy as a gift for some little friends, if I could choose color and price was worth buying more than one (more attractive price).

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections