DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20-Pack 12mm x 1mm)
  • 5 star 78 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 54 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
100 package recommended
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThibalt on 05/21/2014

These magnets are just great! I did not know it was possible to such a strong magnets in this size. They are ideal for sticking paper to the fridge. They are really small and stick together easily. They do look very fragile, I did not break one yet. I expected them to be much larger, but that is just me. They are exactly what is shown on the website.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucianoMSN on 04/01/2014

It was really really suspicious that irai attach the photos, but the magnet is very strong, his drawing in particular is very objective, amount of imams who came is very good. Like any other product could be cheaper, anything that influences the quality of the product. I really liked the product, surprised me expectations regarding the strength he produces.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Extremely strong, useful in DIY like the description states. Easy to break if you aren't careful. This means you need to apply caution pulling these apart or back together. If they snap together with great force and without anything like a bit of cloth blocking the way, they are likely to shatter. This doesn't mean they are low quality - just very strong.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

Very strong , quite slim , did not rusted till today on my bike Nothing that I can think of , it depends on what you plan to do with them. I used mine on my bike's cadence sensor. Instead of fixing with Tye Wraps the provided magnet on the pedal, I inserted 2 of those magnets in the space opposite to where the pedal screw on the crank. Worked without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaniman2009 on 02/21/2014

small size, nice and thin, good magnetic field proportional to the width (as expected) no cons, just avoid dropping, they will shatter. Took 19 days to arrive to my US location. I see they are shipped in one long stack, i wonder if this eventually weakens the magnetic field, so I am going to try and use them or keep them separated. any thoughts on this?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: You need magnets? You need them to be god damn strong? Then this ones are your best choice Cons: They broke very easily. As they are so strong I broke one just by testing the distance they start to get attracted. OtherThoughts: I used them to stick a note at the front ... Read more

100 package recommended 100 package recommended Ideal for DIY projects

Impression:100 package recommended;

0 0
  • posted bymanthonijsz on 02/16/2014

Very strong magnets that you need to keep away from any of your magstripes. Good use for attaching anything to a metal surface. They break very easily, so handle them with care. When my spouse played with them, 2 discs broke. As I have plenty, this was not a real problem, but please do handle these with some care, slide them from each other instead ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaosbjorn on 12/11/2013

I ordered these magnets for geocaching purposes and was amazed by their power. These are only 12 mm in diameter but have so much power that getting them apart already needs an effort. A neodymium magnet of this size has a pulling strength of 550g and it can be felt by putting one on each side of one's finger or when trying to pull this away from a flat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhitsundays on 10/30/2013

Very powerful for their small size. I needed them for my a slap on go-pro mount and they played their role very well. It is impossible to find powerful magnets for this price. They have about 40 MT of strength from each one, which is a strong magnetic field for their little size.. You have to be very careful handling them, because they chip and break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiki19xs on 10/28/2013

this magnet are really powerful, price is very good. they can attract form quite far and it's difficult to move them when they are attached, they are so strong! they are frail, if the fall to the ground they get broken. it's difficult to separate them cause they are so strong.. the biggest cons is the weakness, if you have to do particular works is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections