DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20-Pack 12mm x 1mm)
  • 5 star 68 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 53 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThibalt on 05/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These magnets are just great! I did not know it was possible to such a strong magnets in this size. They are ideal for sticking paper to the fridge. Cons:They are really small and stick together easily. They do look very fragile, I did not break one yet. I expected them t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very strong , quite slim , did not rusted till today on my bike Cons:Nothing that I can think of , it depends on what you plan to do with them. OtherThoughts:I used mine on my bike's cadence sensor. Instead of fixing with Tye Wraps the provided magnet on the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiki19xs on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this magnet are really powerful, price is very good. they can attract form quite far and it's difficult to move them when they are attached, they are so strong! Cons:they are frail, if the fall to the ground they get broken. it's difficult to separate them cau... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLLIypLLIyH on 10/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very, very super strong rare-earth RE magnets. Very small for invisible use. If you are especting to "hide" the magnets, this is you right buy. Cons:Very easy to break, but what do you expect from such small magnets? Sometimes it is really hard to get i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaferJr on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very, very super strong rare-earth RE magnets. Very small for invisible use. If you are especting to "hide" the magnets, this is you right buy. Cons:It's too thin and for that, too fragile. I let some fell and now I've got multiple pieces of 5 of them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very small and thin - super glue works fine with these - very strong for their size Cons:none - they work great! OtherThoughts:- may be a little dangerous if you're fiddling around. it can snap hard on your finger which can hurt a bit - i used this to fix my Z10 holst... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are really, really strong, and have lots of uses if you're a bit creative. I used them to build a knive holder for my kitchen. Cons:You have to be very careful handling them, because they are very fragile and break like crystal. I broke one just taking it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byplenum on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used them for making enclosure for my 3D printer that comes without casing. The cover is 3mm glass that is attached using these magnets onto the frame of 3D printers which made of steel. With this, the cover can easily be opened should there be problems inside the pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosetu on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I recomend this for diy users. Realy it´s a very strong magnets in smal size. but have a good magnets energy and it´s very small. Cons:Unfortunately i receive and some units have broke. OtherThoughts:despite the units broken i recomend this for diy users in ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealExtremer123 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When i received the magnets i got a little surprised because it came 22 and not 20, but the magnets are really strong and very useful, they are a great buy for the person who likes to play with magnets like med :) Cons:The only thing i can think of here is that they bre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections