DX » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (20-Pack 12mm x 1mm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good value for money well packed Small but Strong Good for DIY
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltimbalino on 07/07/2015

They arrived in good condition and were left exposed in my kitchen for over a year without looking tarnished or old. They have a strong magnetic pull. Con: If you let them fly back together, they can shatter on impact as is typical of these type of magnets.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9455210 on 05/29/2015

I did not receive follow-up cargo . I'm still waiting for the product. you get the follow-up cargo

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDoodap on 05/24/2015

If you need magnets for your refrigerator you should get thicker once. Those are just to thin! + well packed: None broke during the shipping!! + very strong + Can hold up to 3 postcards on a fridge (depends on your fridge magnetic insulation) - extremely thin: They break instant if you ally a bit... Read more

Impression:well packed;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Strong magnets and small size. Can be used for many thing. Only problem is hard to separate 2 of them and also can break while trying to separate or connect. If you need small strong magnets get those since they are cheap.

Impression:Small but Strong;

0 0 0

• posted byaid576 on 04/10/2015

Товар соответствует описанию, очень сильно прилипают к железу и друг другу. Тонкие и хрупкие легко ломаются. Использую как удлинитель для батареи в фонарике, рекомендую к покупке.

Мелкие магниты Мелкие магниты Мелкие магниты Мелкие магниты

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 02/24/2015

Pros: strong magnets, well packed, fast shipment, easy to use, fun playing with it! Cons: easy to break, few magnets have some surface irregularities (see photos), could be a bit cheaper!

Small but strong magnets and easy to use Small but strong magnets and easy to use Small but strong magnets and easy to use Small but strong magnets and easy to use

Impression:Small but Strong,Good for DIY,well packed;

0 0 0

• posted bydolinko on 02/22/2015

I ordered this set to be used in development stages of mobile phone cases and similar. Ended up using it pretty much everywhere. To hold a trash bin (plastic, 4 pairs held up nice), to hold my last gas station receipt on my dashboard, and so on...

0 0 0

• posted byIamPlayKid on 12/31/2014

Магнитики что надо, недостаток только в одном - мало взял, хочу раза в два больше, а применение можно найти везде.

Impression:Магнитят!;

0 0 0

• posted byaalrabea on 10/12/2014

Pros: very strong RE magnets Very useful for personal projects, crafts and DIYs. Cons: can break. I was trying to take one and it broke into two.

0 0 0

• posted byderchris on 08/29/2014

The magnets are very strong, but also very thin. One of them already broke. Put it on my fridge, the magneticity is awesome. Can hold up to 5 postcards with just one piece. There are a lot of use-cases for it.

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere