DX » Community » Reviews » Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup for 3.5" SATA HDD - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRownaldve on 10/13/2011

Works just as described. -Clones drives without problems (see other thoughts) -Cloned a 500GB drive in 1 and a half hour, so quite fast. -Use to have two external hard drives, works with USB and E-sata. -You can hot-swap HDD's -Has a lot of blinking lights on it to show progress and functioning. -Does come with US-plug, but that is just a small nuisance ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykeyboardman on 09/20/2011

This device is awesome. I can plug my hard disks in less than a minute with just 2 easy steps. Put in the hdd and the power on the docking station. I love it. Its really easy to switch disks, and makes even easier to manage data. I partitioned my brand new 2tb hd, and instantly i saw the partitions (running windows 7, x64 bits) Great quality material!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroyshemer on 07/13/2011

Made of good quality. duplicates Hard dirves in seconds, good for computer technicians and sys admins. no need for a computer in order to duplicate a hard drive. It is much better then any clonning software on the market. Just to explain, if the master drive has been defragged, the cloned device well also be defragged just as the master bit to bit. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections