DX » Community » Reviews » Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup for 3.5" SATA HDD - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRownaldve on 10/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just as described. -Clones drives without problems (see other thoughts) -Cloned a 500GB drive in 1 and a half hour, so quite fast. -Use to have two external hard drives, works with USB and E-sata. -You can hot-swap HDD's -Has a lot of blinking lights on it to show p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykeyboardman on 09/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is awesome. I can plug my hard disks in less than a minute with just 2 easy steps. Put in the hdd and the power on the docking station. I love it. Its really easy to switch disks, and makes even easier to manage data. I partitioned my brand new 2tb hd, and ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroyshemer on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made of good quality. duplicates Hard dirves in seconds, good for computer technicians and sys admins. no need for a computer in order to duplicate a hard drive. It is much better then any clonning software on the market. Just to explain, if the master drive h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections