DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Adapter Charger for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeiniti on 01/20/2014

- Charges 100% of the battery, works great! - Don't freeze the screen like others power adapters - I don't need to buy the expensive original because it works fine - Plastic material finish - The power cord could be a little longer Very good product as a replacement charger. Charges till the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrimolive on 01/14/2014

Matches exactly the Galaxy S2 charger specifications and the quality of the product is very good. The price is very cheap to what you need. For some reason, I couldn't use as a power source for my Raspberry Pi so I'm using to charge my phone. Despite the problem with the Raspberry Pi it will be useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKinGuy on 12/20/2011

Works great with my Galaxy S2. I don't have the "freeze screen" problem I had with another charger. Regarding the build quality - the electric "legs" that go into the socket were a bit twisted. it was hard to put the charger in the socket for the first time. After a while it got to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKanit on 10/11/2011

Its able to charge my phone perfectly and the phone can work while charging like original Samsung Adaptor. Another great issue is the fact that adaptor provide me long cable (I think its more than 1 metre) long enough. The adaptor case itself look cheap, not high quality pastic body but not melt while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigalkop on 09/04/2011

Well, not something I can mention except that it DOES charge my Galaxy S2 cell phone (surprise surprise...) very poor quality: the 2 pins of the charger (the "fork" that should go into the wall socket) were built not paralel: seems like one of them is bent in toward of the other: some of wall sockets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorwalter on 07/18/2011

Very cheap, but.. Don't work properly, you can't use your mobile when it is charging. Touchscreen freezes up, very strange. All other functions keep working like clock, calendar, e-mail, Android OS, etc... When I removed the charger from wall socket, one plug was loose (broke on the first use).. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjoerdadlp on 06/04/2011

- Does what you'll expect it to - Charges, suprise - Very good build quality - Look genuin - Reveived within 2 weeks! In the Netherlands - Doesn't work on Nexus s (Touchscreen freezes up, but works on ever other phone i tested it on (Htc desire, htc desire HD, Samsung Ace, so its just my phone i guess ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections