DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Female to Mini USB Male Adapter
Customer’s impression:
Good product Satisfied Хороший продукт довольный Thumbs up!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergey174 on 08/20/2015

Маленький, компактный, работает как и ожидалось. Из-за своих малых размеров в сумке может потеряться. Желательно иметь к нему какой-то брелок.

Impression:Хороший продукт,довольный;

0 0 0

• posted by9023900 on 07/25/2015

just what I need.

Impression:Good product,Satisfied,very useful for me;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexSteffen on 07/16/2015

I choose de wrong product! But it's OK, was my wrong, the product is good.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bytommyto on 03/31/2015

Pros: Good quality, adapter can be connected very easy to other cables/devices, build quality is very good. Cons: None

Impression:Good product,Satisfied,Thumbs up!;

0 0 0

• posted by8710672 on 12/29/2014

Pros: Compact. Well built. Will do the job without harming a micro USB female connector. Cons: None You'll get no surprise with this product. It really simple and convenient to use.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBuffon on 08/26/2014

This is very nice adapter for charging more than one stuff and using only one cable.. I liked it specially that it got very reasonable price and it do what you want it to do.. I don't know about data as I only use it for charging. I only can think of the pros which are very useful and small to of... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byKrisDeLaat on 08/11/2014

I don't see what could go wrong with this device, unless maybe a factory fault, but I received it and the device works like it should do. I plugged it in the mini usb host port of my tablet, connected my other adapter (usb to micro usb) to it, then connected a usb hub into that and plugged in a +... Read more

Impression:Thumbs up!;

0 0 0

• posted byBenLauDX on 07/11/2014

Let's say you want to connect the camera to your computer but you only brought/have your smartphone's micro USB charging cable. Problem solved with this handy adapter, as it converts any micro USB to a mini USB one! It is quite tiny, but it feels a little larger than I thought it should be. And a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalli68 on 02/21/2014

A very good product for the job I wanted. At a very good price , got it very quickly. I managed to assemble together usb devices which where difficult to join otherwise. I used to join my hp gps to ethernet adapter so that I can connect to the internet. Perfect the job was done. And now Iam very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheleaf on 02/15/2014

Works as advertised: allows you to connect a mini-usb device using a micro-usb cable. Nothing more to say really. Didn't find any, works as advertised. Maybe the micro-usb jack could be a bit "deeper" (when connected the male micro-sub remains a bit out, but nothing to worry about) Not... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere