Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmmiratore on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:robst, strong and what i aspect. work very well on conceting the tablet on computer or to conect the cell phone to the computer, work fast and i don't have problems with conection. Cons:initiali i buy it to connect my work bord and my work pad to the tablet, my bord got a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well, look strong, I think it does not break easily. Useful to charge my old phone with the cable of my new one. Cons:it is a little bit big, but in part I think is good because if it is too small I would probably loose it. OtherThoughts:It´s a simple thin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrancoDalle on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best way to adapt a microUSB male to a miniUSB male - Now I can charge any gadget with an only microUSB charger :D It couldn't be achieved with something smaller ;) Cons:None! OtherThoughts:I used to have to carry 2 separated chargers, one with a microUSB output pin... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiskens on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little adapter gadget saves you from carrying many cables with you if you have devices with different connections. Just stick it to microusb cable and voila - you have miniusb cable with you. Cons:Little bit too big and could be smaller becuse there isn't... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosepOriol on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just plug and play, not difficult to use. With this product you can recycle other usb wires to make it work with mini usb. Perfect for travels and only wear one usb cable with a lot of adapteres (mini usb and micro usb). With this you can charge and transfer data from c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVercinGor on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as promised .. good product finish as shown on picture Cons:maybe a bit too bulky in size i guess it could be a little smaller that it is. OtherThoughts:Micro USB Female to Mini USB Mini Male adapter .. looked hard to find this configuration .. mostly the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections