Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalli68 on 02/21/2014

A very good product for the job I wanted. At a very good price , got it very quickly. I managed to assemble together usb devices which where difficult to join otherwise. I used to join my hp gps to ethernet adapter so that I can connect to the internet. Perfect the job was done. And now Iam very satisfied with my purchase . I have done what I wanted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheleaf on 02/15/2014

Works as advertised: allows you to connect a mini-usb device using a micro-usb cable. Nothing more to say really. Didn't find any, works as advertised. Maybe the micro-usb jack could be a bit "deeper" (when connected the male micro-sub remains a bit out, but nothing to worry about) Not really much else to say... I'm just writing this to reach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazykaka on 01/24/2014

Has a snug fit that won't come apart easily Durable quality There aren't any issues with this product. None that I can think of would be nice if it were a bit smaller would be nice if it was flexible These are pretty much nice to have features I haven't tried to use this with data, but it works fine with power. Overall a quality product. It fits well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmmiratore on 01/07/2014

robst, strong and what i aspect. work very well on conceting the tablet on computer or to conect the cell phone to the computer, work fast and i don't have problems with conection. initiali i buy it to connect my work bord and my work pad to the tablet, my bord got and mini usb and my tablet got and micro usb. i hope that i could use this adaptore for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywnd256 on 11/05/2013

+ It works. There isn't really much else into it. + Size. It's easy to handle even with bigger and less flexible fingers. - Size. It's unnecessarily large. The package is several times larger than either of the connectors. Even if it was half the size, it could still be handled without difficulty. - Quality. The connectors are not exactly in straight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradediciones on 10/29/2013

The Micro USB Female to Mini USB Male Adapter is a simple gadget, without secrets. It is used to solve problems when the USB cable has different plug, as in tablets or phones. In reference to the size, the Micro USB Female to Mini USB Male Adapter is a little big, specially with a 7 inch tablet. The Micro USB Female to Mini USB Male Adapter does the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbubanja on 08/24/2013

It is very hard to find this type of USB adapter. Actually this is the only one I found here, or anywhere. Adapter is small and build quality is OK. Adapter is also very cheap. This is not USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter. I needed OTG adapter, so this peace is not usefull for me. I didn't find any other solution for my needs, so I bought this adapter. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTipika on 07/17/2013

What's good about it, is the price. Even if you don't need it right now, I suggest you to buy it. You will eventually need it, if some day you get a gadget that has mini usb and you only have microusb cables Small, can be lost easily if you don't take too much attention to it. For the price you could buy a whole miniusb cable, but, if you have to carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaLexusPro on 07/08/2013

Very usefull thing. Everyone have microusb charge cable or microusb data cable for smartphone or other stuff. But a lot of gadgets still have a miniusb port. Camileo, GoPro, etc. So, this little adapter helps! Just take it for your old gadget and you can connect or charge your device everywhere. No. It should be smaller, harder or wired for reliability.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

It works well, look strong, I think it does not break easily. Useful to charge my old phone with the cable of my new one. it is a little bit big, but in part I think is good because if it is too small I would probably loose it. It´s a simple thing, to connect microusb in miniusb, so it does what it is supposed to do. if you need a connector from ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections