DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 6-LED Vehicle Security and Decoration Light (Shake Sensitive)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex1981 on 10/15/2012

Looks good at night no battries needed its bright easy to install just use your mind and two side tape I put mine on the door painel and it looks supper Looks cheap but its not other then that none i can see or think of i read some reviews and they said button is no good but mine was fine might just be a defect on ther part or supper strong hand when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarshron on 02/12/2011

it is okay.... like a previous post, peace of mind. I got two of them. For the money they are a bit expensive for what they are, but you could not likely build it cheaper by time you bought the parts. says Solar You can remove the "Solar" by using headlight restorer polish and a q-tip and a light polishing. you need just a drop and just pokish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamars on 07/15/2010

The LED light is bright and no battery is required as it is solar powered. Let's start with the design. The stupid "Solar" word on the case was a real turn off. They should ... No... MUST remove it. There MUST be instruction manual to let the user know what is expected to see. Lights seems to be running in random pattern. Any BLINK BLINK to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogo88888 on 02/09/2010

Bright lights. Shake sensitivity a nice touch. blue lights flash left to right and back again with a five (or so) second delay before the next flash sequence. The "SOLAR" printed on top is just dumb. I tried to take it off with a mild solvent but ended up scratching it off with a tip of a pearing-knife and even though I was careful, still left a mark ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvs600 on 11/23/2009

This is a realy cheep way to make someone think that you have a car alarm fitted to your car,The unit was deliverd well packed and swiftly,A tiny switch is fitted on the rear to turn on and off but you can leave that on all day to charge the unit,the unit strobes back and to then if a sound is made all the leds flash,I've had mine about 12 months now ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJulz01 on 01/19/2009

This is a great little device which works very well. Only activates at night to avoid wasting batteries (actually this might be a con too - why not activate it during the day too since it'll charge up straight away). Very bright blue and red LEDS which should surely attract attention at night if someone tries to break into your car. Like everyone else ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrn_n_TX on 03/04/2008

Purchased to add one more bling LED to the car to ward off the easily intimated. I have a real alarm and LED but this is a bright LED setup to add to it. I like the shock/motion feature. The LED's are bright and it does seem to hold a charge well. Thinking about another one to put inside as well as up on the dash in plain view. The thing seems to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonmiguel on 01/26/2008

Don't use it as an alarm system. It's an accessory. A nice one. I wish it had REAL alarm sound. I'd like to have some sensitivity controls. U can use it in any place (not only in a car) Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamjford on 12/11/2007

Nice bit of hit with a built in shake sensor (which is actually a sound sensor, using a pezo speaker in reverse) Charges pretty fast, and lasts through the night. Casing isn't that nice, with 'solar' writen over the solar panel, but it's easy to remove and restyle, so this isn't an issue. Really easy to hack up - making a lighting system for a helmet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 08/23/2007

Well built and completely self contained. Solar powered and can be put in a number of locations. Battery lasts a long time! Very small. The LED's are bright, but on the dash, the LEDs aim slightly back into the cabin so it isn't as visible as it can be. The shake sensor is both very sensitive and not sensitive. Won't activate because someone rocks your ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections