DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine MC Saite 83-Key Mini Portable 2.4G Wireless Keyboard w/ Trackball Mouse & Receiver (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A great portable keyboard

posted by Spiceymike on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very lightweight, item worked instantly as soon as USB dongle was detected.
    Works like a charm with great portability and with it's integrated tiny trackball which picks up really well.
    Item was tested on and works perfectly on a PC, Mac and even Playstation 3. USB dongle is nice & discreet.

Cons:

No real cons with the item itself as it's ideal for what it is.
    The generic white packaging had me worried whether it was going to be a bad product. This was especially the case with the badly written 'Engrish' instructions included which was a little confusing but not really needed as it connects instantly and needs nothing more than that.
    Dongle can be fiddly to remove from USB ports but that's only because it's small to begin with & depending on the device your removing it from. So not entirely a con of the item itself.

OtherThoughts:

There is a hidden area to store the USB dongle within the battery compartment which is something I never expected nor was it mentioned in the description. Really pleased with that as it means there is no risk of losing it if you are taking it about.

Bottomline:

I had such a good feeling about this item as soon as I saw it on this site. I love the key layout as it's in very much the same style as with Apple's wireless keyboards which give you room to type while still maintaining that small space for a device. This is actually slightly smaller than even the the Apple one!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections