DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Survival Blanket (210 x 160cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Disappointed with status Well presented
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: The product came well packaged,really tight, ready for being saved in the First Aid/Survival Kit and ready for the use. Cons: The product came here a little crinkle for one corner, and because of the thickness of the sheet it is not reparable. Other opinions: Even though it came crinkled, the damage ... Read more

It was what I was expecting: simple, easy to use and useful. It was what I was expecting: simple, easy to use and useful.

Impression:Good product,Well presented,Disappointed with status;

0 0 0

• posted bymissumlaut on 02/10/2014

This is something you need with you in your car, or when you go in nature. It is very light and can keep you warm and protect you from overheat. So you can help yourself or others in case of accident. But since it is reflective material, it can also be used as a large warm toned reflector for light. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodroquake on 11/21/2013

Muy ligero y bien envuelto, no ocupa casi nada. Es muy práctico en caso de emergencia o de tener riesgo de quedarte frio en la montaña. Es muy práctico para su uso en rutas de montaña o para dejar en el coche. También puede ser práctico para emergencias esquiando o en cualquier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinies on 11/02/2013

Small and compact in the bag. Its pretty clear what it is without opening. Seems sturdy enough for its purpose. None observed- its not hard to refold despite what other commenters are saying. I would avoid handling it too much to avoid damaging, just in case. I got mine for emergency situations and keep ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysturiao on 09/01/2013

Pequeno e fácil de transportar. e o preço não é ruim. Muito barulhento, cola no corpo, difícil de guardar depois que se utiliza pela primeira vez. de maneira nenhuma é confortável. é bem fino, é praticamente feito do mesmo material dos sacos para presentes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013

This product comes folded up nice and square and will fit just about anywhere you need it to. I've never had to use one in an emergency situation, but I have opened one up (ordered 4 so far) to test it. Does exactly what it is designed for. Locked in the heat and was durable enough not to rip when moving ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byataktidis on 08/13/2013

Need for emergency situations. two sides, silver (avoid warm) and gold (avoid cold). Big enough, as it is advertised. Comes well packaged in its plastic bag. Very light weight. ............................................... Very thin almost tranparent (you can see through this). I have not tested yet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbadenes on 07/05/2013

It folds so small (flat), and it is so light, that you will not notice you are carrying it. Just put it in some forgotten bottom or pocket of your backpack and forget it is there, someday if you need it (hopefully never), it will just be available. It is so thin that it is likely disposable. Anyway, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyakovmp on 04/21/2013

The cloth is made from fusible, besides a combustible material. Therefore can't serve as the thermal screen at a marching fire at all. Moreover, I would tell that use exactly is for this purpose hazardous to health of it, because of high probability to be traumatized (burns). At the same time, this cloth ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted by46Olya on 04/10/2013

Small, light and very shiny. It's very inexpensive. This is a good size for one adult cheloveka.I is very portable when folded. Yes, it works like a blanket, but please do not expect it to save you from hypothermia if you get wet in the winter! Useful in the most dire emergencies, but very useful if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections