Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

great size, great quality, great design, easy to use, easy to as just the flame size. i never seen a shotgun lighter like this all of them are 1 barrel flame if it does have 2 barrels its one side lighter 1 side flashlight. this one has 2 barrel flame and has a flashlight. the way it fits your hand is also perfect. the flashlight is nice and bright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamkylelol on 08/27/2013

Big long dual flames thats looks quite cool, it looks cool. its easy to use just pull the trigger! it can light 2 ciggys at once lol. its easily adjustable. good for lighting things far away. fuel doesnt last long on full power, the light dosnt work good (need new batterys) cheep plastic design, on full blast it uses fuel in 10 secs but its got big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

a great lighter, its really big and strong, the flame is big and beatiful, the light is also big and useful this lighter isnt small as it seems or as i thought which is great. the build quality is gerat, it made out of a strong metirial which will not break so easily. the flame is really big which can be dangours if you dont know it u can burn. it takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrocsnoirs on 01/29/2011

-Powerfull flame -Easy to fill -Good size -Ajustable flame height -Bright LED light -Nice wood and metal color -Don't know what to say more about it except that it's great -Plastic made -Not very strong quality -High butane consumption -Breakable parts -Key chain won't resist If it was made in all metal it would be very cool, but the plastic housing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydidogs on 01/24/2011

-I like so much military style products. - its different ligther everybody likes, - the price is low , - I buy too 1800 Antique Pistol Style Butane Lighter sku 5811 its the same style but bigger very nice too. -the ligth don´t work ( in my case). -its more pretty than pratical -cheap made material ( very cheap) -the quality material could be better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDistNZ on 04/10/2010

Big Flames Clear Reservoir Easy to fill Really bright LED Drinks Gas only lights 90% of the time (have to adjust the flame length to get it to work 100%) Ocassionally spits gas out of end :S Everyone wants to steal it cos its pure awesome! Great lighter. Bit big to carry with you but still very awesome. If you try to adjust the flame size to too big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskicrzy on 04/08/2010

- the lighter is huge, barely fits in a pocket - it has two flames and both of which are adjustable and can be made very small or very big like a miniature flame thrower - just pull the trigger and it lights - the plastic if pretty cheap - mine came not working but i took it apart and it seemed to work after that - sometimes only one of the flames will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesouza on 06/30/2009

Its well made and fashion style. Not heavy but not light. Easy to do tricks and play around Nice flashlight. Nice price. Easy to refill. Weak trigger. Leaking gas (just a little but still). Easy to scratch. Pretty big for a keychain (the true is that it really big). Cheap made material (really cheap). The engine behind it its very bad but it works (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichielh on 01/14/2009

- Nice, modest flame in 'low-mode' - Really, really big flame when you turn it up. Even looks like a flamethrower! - I can put my cheap lighter-fluid in it. - LED is bright enough to be usefull - You can see how much gas you used - Build quality is not superb, some things allready fell off the lighter. - Would be nice if the 2 flames melt together to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacorgaZ on 11/26/2008

+ Looks pretty cool. + Dual flame is pretty nice. + Holy hell is this thing insane if you turn up the flame!! + LED is powerful, lights up when you press a button on it, rather than through another trigger. + You can see how much fuel is left, the reservoir in the butt is transparent. - The light stopped working after clicking the button 5 times (probably ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections