DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1050mAh Battery for Sony Ericsson U5i/U8i/X8/Vivaz pro
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjancco on 11/14/2012

very good price for the battery. the most important is, that it works fine in my sony xperia x8 cell phone. the capacity 1050mAh is not enough for android smartphone. It does not last even 1 day, but in my opinion it is OK to use it as backup battery. I am thinking of buying cradle to charge it separately from the phone. It is quite complicated to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquazimodo on 04/16/2012

Good battery replacement for much lower price. The reported capacity is real. Good build quality. Fits very well in Xperia X8. The capacity is a bit lower than the original battery (1050mAh versus 1200mAh of the original one) With the original battery I get 11 days stand-by and with the Pisen battery only 10 days. After 6 months continuous usage of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristadegroot on 02/07/2012

You can buy this battery for a fraction of the cost of an original one. It works fine. It's the right size The foil around the battery is a bit bigger than the battery itself, so you might wrinkle it a bit when you insert the battery. It doesn't last as long as an original battery. I use it in a Sony Xperia X8 and it lasts for about a day and a half,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections