DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" Internal 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub + MS/M2/XD/TF/CF/SD Card Reader - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmperorNemisis on 01/07/2014

Powered usb hub 4 front usb ports 6 different card reader slots standard 3.5 mounting holes PSU powered PSU powered very bright and ugly red LED. Difficult to mount from the front of the case. Uses up one molex connector. Excellent build quality. Very sturdy construction. Comes with mounting screws. Uses two usb ports, one for the 4 port usb hub, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiZahn on 02/13/2013

The build seems excellent, all metal (except front), comes with all cables and screws. Has 4 USB outputs in the front, plus slots for several card types (inclyuding SD, XD, MS, CF and T-Flash) Won't fit (by a VERY small bit) on my 3.5" slot - mine is all metal, so I can't really tweak it so that the unit fits. Nothing comes out to me now, really.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMattInSoCal on 01/14/2013

- Allows you to read most memory card types - Takes power from the PC so the USB hub output is fully capable - Nice, compact design - 4 Ports! - Doesn't read Compact Flash - Mine has a manufacturing problem with the way the SD Card slot was mounted. The PC I bought this for always had problems with devices that draw extra power, often rebooting when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections