DX » Community » Reviews » JC-3T 2.0" LCD Tri-SIM Tri-Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ FM - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppalayo on 09/29/2012

* It's cheap. * It looks great, nice appearance some people think it's a Blackberry. * It has all you need in a simple cellphone. * You can use up to 3 SIM chips. * It has 2 cameras. * It has TV. * Easy to use and carry. * It hasa QWERTY keypad. * Battery doesn't last long. * Very week. * The camera has a poor quality. * Earphones can hurt if you wear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimtak on 09/05/2012

The querty keyboard and full feature set allows you to feel like you have a smart-phone for peanuts, or a tenth of the price of the cheapest real smart-phone. The battery lasts about 4 days - a lot longer than a smart-phone. It is definately pocketable unlike many current phones. The keyboard is easy to use (with proviso). 4 whited-out lines developed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachov136 on 07/01/2012

Works the TV, the sound-player, every button, the battery lasts more than 4 days, kinda tough for scratchs. I couldn't make use of the 3 SIMs. It only gives signal to the n°1; the other 2 are only read (you can find you contacts and saved SMS, but won't get signal). Only once I got all 3 SIMs working but only for a couple of hours, then it was all back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylxcooper on 06/15/2012

+ 3 gsm sim card - work well + analog tv - work sometimes well, but with some unconviences. depends where you are watching TV + FM Radio - work well + qwert keyboard - need sms - go and use it + flashlight/lighter i need this feature + 2 batteries - 5/10 for contruction of case - there is no inner memory you need sd card for normal work - no sd(why ... Read more

JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 JC-3T 2.0 front
    0 0
  • posted byRODBARG on 05/07/2012

It's cheap and it has tv. 3 sims are really useful. I bought a micro sd card, so I can listen to a lot of music with it. Battery doesn't last long, and actually it lasts just a little bit, which is annying. Camera is poor and sometimes it can be really slow. Well, it's a 40 dollar cellphone, so it's good for the price, but maybe it's better to save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytengotutto on 02/01/2012

It's a good phone for every day, works great, has many features for one low price. The best feature is the power of the speaker. Television has frequency bands for several countries, here in Argentina it works great. The connection to the computer is very easy, has its own driver "Udrive" self-installable. Having TV antenna you do not need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmc2011 on 11/22/2011

Here are some key positive aspects from this product: - its cheap; - its functional; - its rezistant; - has three SIM Slots (I tested my self) - in the box I receive all the additional components (charger, data cable, two batteries, headsets ) - came as soon as I expected Here are some negative aspects: - tv is not working in my country (Romania) - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrfukuda on 10/24/2011

Very cheap! Good speakers Micro-USB Very fast Battery lasts very long Analog TV and FM works great Came in my language TV, Music and SIM buttons Small Sometimes the sim not work and need restart the cell phone Camera is bad (I don't care). In my case, principal camera is defective. But I use the frontal camera Can't change stand-by menu Bluetooth don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikardogr on 10/07/2011

The price is very nice for a phone TV works just fine it's analogue but i can see all the channels outdoors the screen is fine it's very clear the camera works great more than i've spected the keyborad is very small an it's difficult to write and the quality is bad you can't configurate the icons it dos not vibrate there is no key to silence the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagnerfd15 on 09/29/2011

I was surprised by the build quality of this product.. This is a Tri-SIM and do all the things that it should without problem.. Quite compact, Super Design, Very Beautiful. QWERTY keyboard works well for texting. Will charge from your PC USB port with the included cable. Came with an extra battery -not sure if it should or I was just lucky! As is always ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections