DX » Community » Reviews » Flashing Brake Light Controller for Vehicles (6V~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrowbot on 11/18/2013

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Sends a pulse to the brake light to make it flash. Unit seems well sealed, however I wouldn't expose it to moisture. The instructions are in tiny print. The translation isn't very good either- however with the pictures anyone with a basic electrical knowledge will be able to figure the diagram out. With a regular ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byhighon2str on 11/11/2008

5 out of 5 for everything. Cheaper than all other brake light flashers out there and work just as advertised on my K6 SV650S w/ a 10W ceremic resistor wired in parallel. None! Not adjustable maybe but that's pushing it! --- None! Not adjustable maybe but that's pushing it! --- None! Not adjustable maybe but that's pushing it! --- None! Not adjustable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumper on 06/14/2008

It flashes the brake lights on your motorcycle. No directions? Everything was written in Chinese! I'm just going to use the directions from the reviews to wire it up! Took awhile to actually get it, back order I assume ... I can't stress enough that this is for motorcycle use only. Don't put this in your car! It will look like you have your hazard signals ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjelle2503 on 12/30/2007

Easy to wire, just cut the + lead to the brakelights, and put this device in between, it can only be wired in 1 way, be careful. Might be illegal by law to use on vehicles? Haven't heard of any law in my country that mentions an altered brake light sequence though. Haven't seen it on mercedes, so imported mercedes doesn't have this light in my country.... Read more

2 1
  • posted bynoodlenoggan on 09/09/2007

Small/compact. Inline wiring to your existing brake light line. Works great with my Luxeon rear LED Brake lights on my motorcycle. Great alternative to BACKOFF flasher brand. english part of the manual needs work, but it's an inline install so it's really easy. Remember that the wiring works one way only, so if you can't get it to work the first time,... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections