DX » Community » Reviews » Flashing Brake Light Controller for Vehicles (6V~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrowbot on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Sends a pulse to the brake light to make it flash. Unit seems well sealed, however I wouldn't expose it to moisture. Cons:The instructions are in tiny print. The translation isn't very good either- however with the pictures anyone... Read more

0 2
  • posted byhighon2str on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:5 out of 5 for everything. Cheaper than all other brake light flashers out there and work just as advertised on my K6 SV650S w/ a 10W ceremic resistor wired in parallel. Cons:None! Not adjustable maybe but that's pushing it! --- None! Not adjustable maybe but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumper on 06/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It flashes the brake lights on your motorcycle. Cons:No directions? Everything was written in Chinese! I'm just going to use the directions from the reviews to wire it up! Took awhile to actually get it, back order I assume ... OtherThoughts:I can't stress eno... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjelle2503 on 12/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to wire, just cut the + lead to the brakelights, and put this device in between, it can only be wired in 1 way, be careful. Cons:Might be illegal by law to use on vehicles? Haven't heard of any law in my country that mentions an altered brake light sequence though.... Read more

2 1
  • posted bynoodlenoggan on 09/09/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small/compact. Inline wiring to your existing brake light line. Works great with my Luxeon rear LED Brake lights on my motorcycle. Great alternative to BACKOFF flasher brand. Cons:english part of the manual needs work, but it's an inline install so it's really easy. R... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections