DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo 1090 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiavoni on 01/16/2014

Good quality in general, precise, good size, not too small and not too big. As it uses a AA batery, has some weight, which is good in my opinion. My first one still using the original batery that came with. More then a year using. I realy like that it doesnt produce visible light. One of them just stop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschiavoni on 01/09/2014

Bought one and fall in love with. Do exactly what you expect, realy good quality, own my mouse about year and something and never changed the original baterie. Perfect for every place, its small to travel with, but no too small to use on desktop. One of best products I've ever bought. Nothing at all,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyurifranzoni on 10/18/2013

Pocket sized mouse that fits very well with almost any laptop computer. Bought one for my wife's Compaq Presario and she uses it daily, the mouse feels very precise, the material used has good quality and the batteries last for a long time. Its USB receiver is tiny and you can barely see it when connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysefonorio on 09/27/2013

Good and durable materials, good laser (not a led one, a real laser one), very comfortable to use. Very durable battery (and it uses only ONE AAA battery!!!). I have used it for more than a month (heavy CAD use) and is the best value mouse I ever owned. Sound of wheel "click" is a bit loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympirzada on 09/14/2013

- The USB adapter is very small - It is an ergonomic design which is easy on the hands - Very easy to use right out of the box - Has an on-off switch at the bottom - Good build quality - Nice smooth surface with easy to press buttons and a nice scroll - None that I could think of - It would be a bonus ... Read more

Mouse

0 0 0

• posted byulisseswelp on 06/29/2013

Great wireless mouse, good quality, usability and finish. The same has optical light invisible. It also has a good price considering the quality of the product. I liked it so much I bought one for every PC I own. By the time I had no problem with the product purchased, I have no complaint to make. Who ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucaslazari on 04/17/2013

Inspite of the cons, the product does the job very well! Tested it on Windows 8 and Ubuntu. The outer parts are made with good quality material and seems to be very durable. The inner parts could be better. The terminal for battery's negative pole came a little bit loose, so when I put on the battery,... Read more

bottom

0 0 0

• posted bydontomaso on 04/17/2013

Very high build quality and high precision Ergonomic and nice shape Small, but not too small Very small USB-stick, can stay in USB-slot when moving laptop without breaking On-off switch, saves battery Works even on white surfaces Nothing yet, but I just got it and will get back if I find out anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiobsb on 04/04/2013

Well, just what I was looking for my wife, a wireless mouse. It gives you freedom, specially if you use it with a notebook, and wireless technology is not so battery consuming like bluetooth mice. None for the moment It's a pretty good product, just what I wanted, works nice. Nothing to complain til ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimplyjojo on 04/03/2013

Smooth to use, juz plug and use immediately.... receiver is small and nice, not the usually big ones... keep things neat & tidy... comes with batteries and on/off switch to conserve the battery life, but basically i think the batteries will last a long time! Small... wrist gets tired when using the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections