DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Adjustable Crosshair (3.5V~4.5V 9mm 5mW)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarges on 02/05/2014

Nice module. Focus seems fine. Nice and bright at 5 volts for interior use. Shipping was fast. Construction seems sturdy. I don't think it will break or fall out of alignment. Beam spreads very widely, I measured it at 57 degrees. Not really bright enough for outdoor use in the sun. I got this for alignment of my drill press and it looks good for that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaulRueda on 08/07/2012

The quality is better than expected for that price; I really don’t think that you can find a better one for this price The cap is glued so is hard to reach the adjustment screw but not big deal; it has to be in the description of the product for those ho doesn’t read the comments or low skills I am happy with this product very useful for many applications ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavy182 on 03/28/2011

adjustment screw is under cap. Once you adjust it, the product produces a fine cross hair at any distance. This will work great on my cnc. the way it is put together makes it seem like there is no adjustment but once I took the crosshair lens cap off with a pair of pliers there was the adjustment screw. small and lightweight, any one should be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARIZZAN on 03/26/2011

the price here in california each is 23.dollars!!!so getting them for this price is a great price! from dx! none as far i can tell it is a great unit! excellent for building photo cells interrupters!with small mirrors,i do use one on the garage,3 windows and the dppr they just perfect for your imagination ! go for it! good unit all the way! size price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykewlkiwi on 03/17/2011

'Bought this to replace the useless 'red dot' pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 45 degrees. As you will have found out by now, any adjustment of the laser focus means the red dot is no longer correct. My idea was to replace the 'dot' with a line. Didn't work for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimbo5 on 05/12/2010

its a well working laser, cheap ,easy to use, handy for mounting on guns like airsoft nerf only 3volt neccecary to use it but its better to use 4,5 volts mine was also filled with isolation materials so the wires were stronger mounted into the device the cross at day light goes at 3 volts only 5 meters far so it's not verry handy for day light nerf ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvw492 on 03/30/2010

Works awesome, just like was advertised. I installed it in the tip of a NERF gun and connected it to 3 volts. It looks super cool as a cross hair laser sight. Makes it dangerous for kids but, oh well, no kids allowed!! None I can think of, it's a little dim but I'm only running 3 volts so that might be the reason. I just wanted to maximize longevity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDukeEuphoria on 03/23/2010

Fine bright laser crosshair from 3v upwards to 6v without any sign of overheating. Brightness varies very little over that voltage range. Strong metal body in easy to machine brass. Laser cross spreads very wide very fast. Easily remedied by adding a tube or anything to limit the beam spread. Focus cannot be adjusted. Take great care if machining the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizcak on 01/05/2010

-Sharp cross at good distances indoors -Runs of two 1.5V batteries -Well attached optics -The optics cannot be turned without twisting the entire body (and the cables) Nice for upgrading of tools with builtin lasers for aligning. I had one of those, whose laser were far less visible than this one.. Also nice to play around with, especially in a smoky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArius on 06/08/2008

With its short effective range this laser module is suitable for indoor applications. Perfect as an alignment reference marker. Red line should be connected to positive voltage supply and black line should be connected to negative supply. Do not apply overvoltage. Usually DC 5V is good to operate No instructions. two of the ordered items were off-focus ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections