DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Adjustable Crosshair (3.5V~4.5V 9mm 5mW)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaulRueda on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is better than expected for that price; I really don’t think that you can find a better one for this price Cons:The cap is glued so is hard to reach the adjustment screw but not big deal; it has to be in the description of the product for those ho doesn’t re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavy182 on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:adjustment screw is under cap. Once you adjust it, the product produces a fine cross hair at any distance. This will work great on my cnc. Cons:the way it is put together makes it seem like there is no adjustment but once I took the crosshair lens cap off with a pair of p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARIZZAN on 03/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price here in california each is 23.dollars!!!so getting them for this price is a great price! from dx! Cons:none as far i can tell it is a great unit! OtherThoughts:excellent for building photo cells interrupters!with small mirrors,i do use one on the garage,3 wind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykewlkiwi on 03/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:'Bought this to replace the useless 'red dot' pointer on my laser. If you use a laser cutter you may have a 'red dot' pointer attached near the lens and pointing down at 45 degrees. As you will have found out by now, any adjustment of the laser focus means the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimbo5 on 05/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its a well working laser, cheap ,easy to use, handy for mounting on guns like airsoft nerf only 3volt neccecary to use it but its better to use 4,5 volts mine was also filled with isolation materials so the wires were stronger mounted into the device Cons:the cross at day... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvw492 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works awesome, just like was advertised. I installed it in the tip of a NERF gun and connected it to 3 volts. It looks super cool as a cross hair laser sight. Makes it dangerous for kids but, oh well, no kids allowed!! Cons:None I can think of, it's a little dim but I'm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDukeEuphoria on 03/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fine bright laser crosshair from 3v upwards to 6v without any sign of overheating. Brightness varies very little over that voltage range. Strong metal body in easy to machine brass. Cons:Laser cross spreads very wide very fast. Easily remedied by adding a tube o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizcak on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Sharp cross at good distances indoors -Runs of two 1.5V batteries -Well attached optics Cons:-The optics cannot be turned without twisting the entire body (and the cables) OtherThoughts:Nice for upgrading of tools with builtin lasers for aligning. I had one o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArius on 06/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:With its short effective range this laser module is suitable for indoor applications. Perfect as an alignment reference marker. Red line should be connected to positive voltage supply and black line should be connected to negative supply. Do not apply overvolt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works, focus are ok - OK build quality - Easy straight connection to battery Cons:- Crosshair can be made sharper - No instruction to adjust focus or crosshair quality, usage, etc OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is cheap laser pointer that use diffraction... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections