DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxtin on 09/25/2014

Pros: High quality. Nice design, great reception, small size, low price. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: I'm very satisfied. Everything went OK. Thanks DX Bottomline: Excellent purchase! Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycondorxan on 07/09/2014

The wi-fi dongle works almost perfect except some glitches. It has multiplatform driver which runs automatically right after I plug the dongle. Sometimes the signals gets lost and after I unplug it it's works again, but it happens after overusing it. It also gets hot if I detach antenna from the dongle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitros86 on 05/05/2014

Nice design, great reception, small size, low price. Works on WIN7. High quality. Easy to find drivers for this product, but the CD with drivers is included I'm using it on my personal computer, and this network adapter is fast, reliable and easy to use. With different orientations, you can find the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallbrain on 01/20/2014

It really delivers the promised 300Mbps speed. You can easily find updated drivers on the chip maker (Realtek) webpage. The device was instantly recognized by windows (7 x64) and works like a charm. There are different orientations possible for the antenna. The antenna is a bit bulky, but I guess that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrumlefar on 08/25/2013

Good reception, small size. Works out of the box on my Raspberry Pi with XMBC . I have my Accesspoint in the basement and my RPI connected to a television on the 2'nd floor and i have full reception. Good speed aswell.. Can watch HD movies without problem . No cons atm Did replace the antenna with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelocanepa on 07/23/2013

Easy to install, real 300 mbps, great reception rate, it has a realtek wireless chip inside. You can use an external antenna or the built-in one. Transmission rate is better than mentioned by Deal Extreme. Superior perfomance. The best affordable usb wireless device that i found in the market. no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanino on 06/10/2013

Comes with TV drivers in a CD (haven't try yet). No instalation for wifi purposes, just plug n play (at least with WINDOWS 8) Allow air crack thanks to Realtek CHIP Veeery small, antenna is a lot times bigger tan the actual usb. If you want it for more profesional purppses, you can manage all the configuration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhinist on 03/20/2013

Fully met expectations. Small size. Made in hight quality. Having picked up without any problems to the media player Egreat EG-R2A. Not too hot, movies 30Gb network are no brakes. Weak package - package contents heavily crumpled. There is no drivers for WIN8 on CD. Very pleased with the fast shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycristianeme on 02/27/2013

- excelente relación calidad/precio - velocidad 300mbps reales - diminuto tamaño - conector en el dispositivo para cambiar la antena o para poner una extension de cable - software y drivers incluidos en un mini cd - luz indica cuando hay transferencia de datos (titila) - Excellent quality /... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byJhonnyPenacho on 02/14/2013

- Spectacular signal reception improvement versus much more expensive usb wireless adapters. - Works really really good for that price. - Driver installation freeze my WVista 64 at last setup step (installing Cisco software). However, despite this issue, driver and utility software works perfectly after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections