DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycondorxan on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The wi-fi dongle works almost perfect except some glitches. It has multiplatform driver which runs automatically right after I plug the dongle. Cons:Sometimes the signals gets lost and after I unplug it it's works again, but it happens after overusing it. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitros86 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice design, great reception, small size, low price. Works on WIN7. High quality. Easy to find drivers for this product, but the CD with drivers is included I'm using it on my personal computer, and this network adapter is fast, reliable and easy to use. With di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallbrain on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really delivers the promised 300Mbps speed. You can easily find updated drivers on the chip maker (Realtek) webpage. The device was instantly recognized by windows (7 x64) and works like a charm. There are different orientations possible for the antenna. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrumlefar on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good reception, small size. Works out of the box on my Raspberry Pi with XMBC . I have my Accesspoint in the basement and my RPI connected to a television on the 2'nd floor and i have full reception. Good speed aswell.. Can watch HD movies without problem . Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanino on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes with TV drivers in a CD (haven't try yet). No instalation for wifi purposes, just plug n play (at least with WINDOWS 8) Allow air crack thanks to Realtek CHIP Veeery small, antenna is a lot times bigger tan the actual usb. If you want it for more profesion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhinist on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fully met expectations. Small size. Made in hight quality. Having picked up without any problems to the media player Egreat EG-R2A. Not too hot, movies 30Gb network are no brakes. Cons:Weak package - package contents heavily crumpled. There is no drivers for WIN8 on CD. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristianeme on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- excelente relación calidad/precio - velocidad 300mbps reales - diminuto tamaño - conector en el dispositivo para cambiar la antena o para poner una extension de cable - software y drivers incluidos en un mini cd - luz indica cuando hay transferenci... Read more

4 0
  • posted byJhonnyPenacho on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Spectacular signal reception improvement versus much more expensive usb wireless adapters. - Works really really good for that price. Cons:- Driver installation freeze my WVista 64 at last setup step (installing Cisco software). However, despite this issue, driver and u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very small - Comes with a powerfull antenna, good signal strength - Good quality (really, it's one of the best of many DX products I have) - Cheap price considering the quality. I wouldn't even get a a/b/g dongle for that price here. - Drivers available not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZagato on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a nice little adapter which worked the first time I plugged it in (Windows XP, downloaded latest drivers). Build quality is good, housing is solid and fits nice. Antenna is large (good reception) and stays stable when plugged into my laptop. Cons:Antenna r... Read more

Reception with internal antenna Reception with external antenna
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections