DX » Community » Reviews » Squirting Pen with Timed Disappear Magic Ink (Practical Joke)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeverything102030 on 05/11/2011

*it works!!! *plastic pen with a full bottol of ink *mine came in a purple yellow color *can trick a very gullible person ITS $1.64 BUY IT FOR THE FUN OF INK!! *doesnt look like a real pen *cant realy trick anyone but i can trick some ppl *its a tiny bottol of ink * it leaks the ink if u hold it upside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidco on 08/22/2010

- The concept of a squirting pen with disappearing ink is great! - The squirting pressure is high. - Refills are available - The ink really works! - It looks nothing like a credible pen. - The tip leaks, which gives the prank away instantly (that is if the pen's looks don't!) - Build quality is bad; ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainSpot on 02/25/2010

It works awesome! Just put some inkt in it and squirt! It will bring alot of great reactions from unknowing people! You can buy also more inkt if the little bottle is empty this is usefull too! The inkt disapears in a awesome fast time! You can spray over 1.5 meters! It doesn't seem to be a real pen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeAnBeAn on 06/26/2009

Pen is very easy to use. Just open the top pen cap squirt in some ink. Pop it back on and squirt. The ink comes out the ball pen end. It dissapears after about 1 minute for me. The ink takes too long to dissappear and if your victim is impatient and anger management you will get your butt kicked. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWTFFx on 12/22/2008

Pros -ink vanishes within like 10 minutes -cool squirting pen - good supply of ink -looks like real ink sometimes Cons -pen doesn't look like a real pen - ink is too watery - sometimes if you don't spray enough it looks nothing like ink - sometimes ink leaks out the tip I bought this product for pranking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaecinho on 08/12/2008

-It's very nice to use at school or work, -the ink disappears in 30 seconds,the necessary time to have some fun,without making people so much angry -It definitely doesn't seems to be a real pen, -the build quality isn't good,the ink may be leaking and it can evaporate,so,keep the ink pot away from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaudey on 06/12/2008

Really cheap, definitely worth the money. The look on the victims face ... It is really easy to use, just take the end off, pour in some disappearing ink and squirt. The pen can probably be used with other liquids, but I haven't tried that yet. Build Quality isn't the best, and the pen gets leaky if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrzonca2 on 05/03/2008

- Can be used to make practical jokes. - Very cheap. - Low quality of the 'pen'. - Some of the ink has leaked in transport. This disappearing ink is probably based on thymolphthalein - commonly used pH indicator. It turns blue above 10.5 pH, and turns colorless below 9.3 pH. When you drop it somewhere,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsneox on 04/05/2008

As always ... another cheap product and alot cheaper than any other place if you look around and here in Denmark i found it with 4 times the price ... some old days fun with a couple of buks only ... who will say No ot that ... ? The build of the pen is cheap which exposes the joke before you even attempt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXariov on 11/22/2007

- Amusing joke when it works. - After disappearing, the ink leaves a slight residue which may annoy some victims. - Ink drips out the tip when filling the pen up unless held horizontal (ink stays inside when end cap is placed back on the pen). - Runs out of ink extremely quickly. Too difficult for little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections