DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for 15" Laptop Notebook - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyomamacold on 02/28/2013

This is just a generic case that as Velcro to hold the flap. It does its job. I'd rather have this than pay 40 dollars for a brand name. Awesome case. perfectly fits my Asus K55v 15 inch screen. awesome price. basic design. fits school bag. wonderfull for protection against textbooks and a pencil case I wish it was made from a slight harder material.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkChewie on 10/21/2012

Fit Nice a Dell Inspirion 15R and the HP PavillionDV-2015BR Good Foan quality, and cool Designer the flap with Velcro lets you store objects without problem along with the computer like most cases, it is not good to keep a ultrabook, fit three "XPS 15z" inside a single case There are other colors and sizes available in DX, possibly will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrentazavr on 10/07/2012

Good finishing Fit my 16' Dell notebook nicely It is soft enough to protect the PC. It can get damaged if folded It is not made of rubber If your PC is 16', it will probably be too loose inside the bag. Sorry for that, this case can not save the laptop from water or rain. It would have been appropriate. I hoped at a great price. I was expecting a case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychann23 on 07/25/2012

I was looking for a laptop case to protect my laptop when I put it in bags etc. This case came in very sturdy, built with thick, soft, protective material. It fit my 16" dv6 laptop perfectly fine (I was concerned it might be too small), and also slides nicely into the laptop compartment of my backpack. Velcro strap is a little delicate (I feel like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulimel on 06/30/2012

Good finishing Fit my 15,6' HP notebook nicely It is soft enough to protect the PC It can get damaged if folded It is not made of rubber If your PC is 15', it will probably be too loose inside the bag Because of the tissue, it may not protect the PC from rain or water. I was expecting a case made of rubber, and it is made of soft tissue. And altough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTekzilla on 01/06/2012

Best bang for the buck sleeve I have found.. This is my first sleeve but am happy with it. It fits my 15.6 HP DV6-6135DX . I could probably stuff extra stuff inside if I wanted to. But the padded feel is nice and I feel confident that it will protect it really good. I have seen this same product also on the popular auction site for about $15 or so, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections