- long enough cables
- can be mounted on the back of case - none I use it to regulate the air flow to my ATI Radeon HD 5850 video card, which is cooled by Accelero S1 rev2 and a 120mm Cooler Master Syckle Flow case fan attached to it. Since this fan doesn't have PWM this gadget is very ... Read more
It's a simple inexpensive product to reduce your fan noise. It was very easy to install, no problems at all. Once installed, the fan was very quiet. I can't think of any that would not cause me to purchase another one. So far I have this product installed for well over 4 months and I don't have any issues ... Read more
- it does work.
- the knob is good looking and large. - it's a bit too expensive for what it is.
- the knob is a bit too large and you may need to remove it before installing in the computer case. I think that for such a basic item there is not much to say to fill 500 characters per review.
I ... Read more
+ even cheaper than a zalman fanmate! + I really like the knob, from a few cm away it looks really well finished - Very weak, only handles up to 0.12A, don't daisy chain anything to this! Might want to look up what your fan needs before you order it as a lot of fans bigger than 80mm will burn this thing ... Read more
That is one fabulous product, especially for 12vm fans. With this you can not only make your PC quieter but you can boost airflow whenever you need more power and slow down on less CPU speed and power consuming times. I'd installed it on my PC case fan, although it maybe useful to use it for HDD cooling ... Read more
Before installing the knob felt "heavy". Turning it has that "right" feeling. However I had to remove the cap before installing it. It was just a little too big but it comes off easily and goes back as well :-) I have installed it properly, switched my computer on and it just burned ... Read more
- Very easy to use.
- Very easy to install.
- Very easy to understand
- Best way to control a noisy fan. Cons:
- Best job for 1 fan, for multiple fans, maybe not the best there is.
- None more that I can think of right now. Nothing really. Just works for what its made for. Bottomline.
I think if ... Read more
- Easy to connect. Just plug it between the fan output and fan. - One of the shrink tube wasn't mounted right. One of the soldering points were clear open.
- The knob was a little bit huge, so I had to remove it temporary to be able to install the controller. I bought this for my server cause ... Read more
- If you have a loud and noisy CPU fan, be sure to buy this voltage controller - its a real investment!
- Having the third RPM detector wire, you can adjust the rotation of the fan in real-time by using the PC BIOS.
- Simple to use, rotate knob to increase or decrease fan's rpm. None! I took apart the ... Read more
Does what is stated. Comes in retail package. Cheaper, solutions from local PC shops approximate 4x the price! The cord to the fan is very long so should reach the fan in most situations. The PCI plate is blue colored, however most PC's have silver covered PCI plates. No instructions included. Only comes ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.