DX » Community » Reviews » PC CPU Cooling Fan Speed Controller (Rear PCI Mount)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFujitzo on 04/11/2012

- cheap - works - long enough cables - can be mounted on the back of case - none I use it to regulate the air flow to my ATI Radeon HD 5850 video card, which is cooled by Accelero S1 rev2 and a 120mm Cooler Master Syckle Flow case fan attached to it. Since this fan doesn't have PWM this gadget is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydodger38 on 10/02/2011

It's a simple inexpensive product to reduce your fan noise. It was very easy to install, no problems at all. Once installed, the fan was very quiet. I can't think of any that would not cause me to purchase another one. So far I have this product installed for well over 4 months and I don't have I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromaneth on 11/22/2010

That is one fabulous product, especially for 12vm fans. With this you can not only make your PC quieter but you can boost airflow whenever you need more power and slow down on less CPU speed and power consuming times. I'd installed it on my PC case fan, although it maybe useful to use it for HDD... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamesB009 on 03/12/2010

Pros: - Very easy to use. - Very easy to install. - Very easy to understand - Best way to control a noisy fan. Cons: - Best job for 1 fan, for multiple fans, maybe not the best there is. - None more that I can think of right now. Nothing really. Just works for what its made for. Bottomline. I if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoelz on 07/29/2009

- If you have a loud and noisy CPU fan, be sure to buy this voltage controller - its a real investment! - Having the third RPM detector wire, you can adjust the rotation of the fan in real-time by using the PC BIOS. - Simple to use, rotate knob to increase or decrease fan's rpm. None! I took the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwijunglist on 07/27/2009

Does what is stated. Comes in retail package. Cheaper, solutions from local PC shops approximate 4x the price! The cord to the fan is very long so should reach the fan in most situations. The PCI plate is blue colored, however most PC's have silver covered PCI plates. No instructions included. 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaudio_soul on 06/29/2009

These things are so useful and so good that I have to two these of these, one for each of my computer. They work like a dream, and make my computer quieter so now I can hear myself think at work. None known really, they do the job that it was intended to, althought I wouldn't of mind of getting I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffatdx on 11/04/2008

You can't find a cheaper product that provides similar functionality. The knob size could be smaller because it is really difficult to push the knob through the slot on my case while installing it. I even need to snip and file the metal on my case to enlarge the clearance for the knob. I guess be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowBrujah on 10/29/2008

Can control the Speed of a fan Can make the computer more silent by slowing down his fans It mantain the speed wire indicator, so, your motherboard can still monitor the fan RPM. None, just buy it and have a more silent PC. I was going crazy about the computer's noise. I just can't sleep near the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynathanreed on 08/27/2008

THe Fan controller works a treat. I have it in use with a 120mm Actic Cooling fan. The Fan is naturally quiet, but with the fan controller I can slow it down even more, to make it even quieter. Build quality is good, nice and sturdy. cable is long enough to get around most cases. none The on the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere