DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with YPbPr/AV/HDMI/USB HOST/SD - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreja57 on 01/09/2014

Well built, stirdy aluminum casing, complete set to enable plug and play installation, fast USB reading, high quality picture in HDMI, simple menu controls, amazing low price. Complete with remote control. Since it's so small, it tends to be pulled away by the cables. Remote control must be directed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaulito on 11/17/2013

Excellent media player, has so far played all common video formats with which I have come across (mp4, avi, mov, divx, mkv, xvid) and has also played every format of subtitles (srt, sub ). The quality is very good, the interface is simple and friendly and the price is the best. The remote control is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewmanium on 11/01/2013

1. This product plays a huge amount of different file types and encodings 2. The power consumption is really low 3. HDMI output makes this easy 4. 1080p capable video output 1. This unit does not support 5.1 channel surround sound 2. The remote control build quality is cheap, it can be difficult to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatanashandal on 07/07/2013

* Very cheap. * Compatible with fat32/ntfs formats. * Very small and the case is made of metal * It plays every video format, 1080P mp4 are great on it. * It looks great playing videos on a convensional tv set and a LCD tv set. * It's very intuitive to use it * You can watch your videos with external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAkitso on 06/15/2013

- Cheap - Easy to use - File browsing is really fast from 16gb kingston usb-drive - Plays everything - Small - 1080p went out of sync on my Samsung - Analog audio-output is worst that i have heard in long time. Cuts bass and distortion is through the roof. (So use HDMI) - Remote buttons are a bit poor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkadel on 05/22/2013

Initially works really well. Plays virtually all media formats, both video and audio. My Blu-Ray/DTS downloads play perfectly. Only worked for approx 8 weeks. Now nothing. The remote control turns it off and on but nothing comes up on my TV anymore via HDMI Replacement procedure means you have to pay ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byscortelezzi on 10/02/2012

Plays everything that I upload to my pendrive MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG including in-file subtitles and audio channels. Works perfect with external spanish subtiles (SRT files) with special characters like ñ, é, ú, í. Works perfect on both a modern flat screen using HDMI and an old TV using ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byantigopp on 09/13/2012

I'm not even comparing to devices like Blu-Ray or DVD, because this is so much better. Just to mention a few pros: - Small and Light - Amazing Quality (it's really 1080p) - The price is unbelievably cheap - Plays files in several extensions, including my favorite: .mkv - Not very good quality of remote ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemeponto on 08/10/2012

* It's light, portable, and resistant. * Plays everything very fast. * You can adjust subtitles size, color, and position, and even change its encoding. * Handles multiple audio channels and attached mkv subtitles. * It stores where you interrupeted a movie, so you can go back at it later. * Got a nice ... Read more

the player fits in your hand the remote is not that bigger comparison between player and remote

0 0 1

• posted byzet6000 on 03/16/2012

Small and compact. Easy to use, supports alot of different files. It tends to get a bit warm after a while, and the controller did only work at 3 meters max. USB entrance could perhaps have been placed at side/back instead of the front. Things in the usb port could block the IR. I like it alot. Stickied ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections