DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with YPbPr/AV/HDMI/USB HOST/SD - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaulito on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent media player, has so far played all common video formats with which I have come across (mp4, avi, mov, divx, mkv, xvid) and has also played every format of subtitles (srt, sub ). The quality is very good, the interface is simple and friendly and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAkitso on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Easy to use - File browsing is really fast from 16gb kingston usb-drive - Plays everything - Small Cons:- 1080p went out of sync on my Samsung - Analog audio-output is worst that i have heard in long time. Cuts bass and distortion is through the roof... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkadel on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Initially works really well. Plays virtually all media formats, both video and audio. My Blu-Ray/DTS downloads play perfectly. Cons:Only worked for approx 8 weeks. Now nothing. The remote control turns it off and on but nothing comes up on my TV anymore via HDMI OtherTh... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscortelezzi on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plays everything that I upload to my pendrive MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG including in-file subtitles and audio channels. Works perfect with external spanish subtiles (SRT files) with special characters like ñ, é, ú, í. Works perfect on both a mode... Read more

2 0
  • posted byantigopp on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm not even comparing to devices like Blu-Ray or DVD, because this is so much better. Just to mention a few pros: - Small and Light - Amazing Quality (it's really 1080p) - The price is unbelievably cheap - Plays files in several extensions, including my favorite: .mkv... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemeponto on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It's light, portable, and resistant. * Plays everything very fast. * You can adjust subtitles size, color, and position, and even change its encoding. * Handles multiple audio channels and attached mkv subtitles. * It stores where you interrupeted a movie, s... Read more

the player fits in your hand the remote is not that bigger comparison between player and remote
    1 0
  • posted byzet6000 on 03/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and compact. Easy to use, supports alot of different files. Cons:It tends to get a bit warm after a while, and the controller did only work at 3 meters max. USB entrance could perhaps have been placed at side/back instead of the front. Things in the usb port could b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWeitjes on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It very portable,light-weight and so easy to use!!! Have used my external usb- HDD that is powered by USB, it worked flawlessly!!! Usb stick....no problems, also SD-card are easy for this little Giant. Subtitles are shown automaticaly and they are even changable in size,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byastroberi on 07/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device plays everything I have tested it with. I have a large collection of mostly documentaries, encoded by different people using all kind of codecs. ALL play flawlessly, from Divx3, wma, 1080p mkv, even flv. It is an amazing little box :) Good processor... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2wheels on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I looked on multiple website for a media player that could play the lot. I finally decided to buy this going off the specs. The unit is tiny! I can't believe something this small is capable of playing all sorts of files and at 1080p. I also decided to buy this a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections