DX » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenanvolucion on 05/25/2013

Light and beautiful. The material has some external grip which facilitates safe handling. Fits perfectly even in I9000B, model TV.Perfect fit for camera, sound output, the volume buttons, turn off nutton, and fittings headset and charger.. nao e duravel. descartavel. A partir de primeira queda ele come&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecijaecija on 12/26/2012

quality material nice, same color as the mobile material easy to clean Easily removable housing good for mobile breath thanks to its grid Genial for Galaxy S I - i9000 I expected something thin material shipping took over a month to Spain nice, same color as the mobile Genial for Galaxy S I - i9000 same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlk1234 on 12/23/2012

Chip, nice surfes, you get what you pay for! i likt it for that time i had with it. Well the same thing as maybe for every other plastic case around. Be careful not to break the edges while putting them off the phone. They (edges) are very easy to break. That's why i gave only 4 Stars for quality. worth ... Read more

case for galaxy s i9000 case for galaxy s i9000

0 0 0

• posted bystoltface on 11/11/2012

Chip, nice surfes, you get what you pay for! i likt it for that time i had with it. nothing i know that it didn't should hold for long when you look at it you see that it is a chip china copy shell. and it was lot of overflowing plastik at some places on the sides. but it is worn away. and where quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn1ghtelf on 09/20/2012

Well, black on black doesn't catch the eye but it still give your Galaxy more style. I like this case and i could only recommend it even if it has some shortcomings. Well the same thing as maybe for every other plastic case around. Be careful not to break the edges while putting them off the phone. They ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygarfpt on 08/18/2012

It's light. It fits perfectly to my phone. You grab the phone better with this cover. It's black, so it doesn't affect the overall color of the phone. It starts breaking the corners at around 3 months. Maybe it's because I keep playing with it. For the price and the looks this cover has, I'm going to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeecma on 01/13/2012

Feel and looks good in hand. Fits perfectly. It leaves the top, top right corner and bottom of the phone exposed. Although it's still much better than nothing, you should look into some other protective cases for Samsung Galaxy S that can be found on DX and buy one that protects a larger back and side ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byitzikd1 on 12/21/2011

its a good protective case my phone has crashed a few times and still holds on, its also a nice case and you dont feel it in your pocket it broke after 4 month i guess it better that it broke and nothing happned to the phone. it might be alittle weak and you can probly break it with your hand but it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDpsmonstret on 12/06/2011

It has a very comfortable feel to it. It's very easy to apply. It fits like a glove. It looks shockingly good! I've never seen the likes of this protective back for i9000, but i bet if i had, it would be realy expensive in local stores. It only covers three of the four corners, although there's probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byuzikislev on 12/06/2011

The Mesh back cover protective arrived directly to my home, as it was packed in a very narrow envelop, fits in the mailbox. It fitted on my Samsung I9000 Galaxy S smartphone like a glove. It looks and fills just like the original one that I had from the manufacturer, supplied with the smartphone. The ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections