DX » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byn1ghtelf on 09/20/2012

The colors are Perfect and the be honest i bought more than one of these, nearly every color which was available here on DX. The stile is very good, i owned some others which looked quite the same on the time i had an iPhone. Well the same thing as maybe for every other plastic case around. Be careful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelrubo on 07/25/2011

- nice price - nice color - nice build quality, it seems to last long time - it fits perfectly - the wholes for the camera, the speaker, the on button and volume are perfect - nice material. it is not really strong, so it can be put on and off several time because it won't crash the holes look great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrepercussion on 07/22/2011

It doesn't feel like it'll crack. I've had a number of other cheap mesh cases for my phone and they've all cracked because the plastic was too rigid and crappy. This material feels like it's got a little more give to it and might last a little longer. It doesn't fit. Seriously. It's like a mm too large.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections