DX » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Ummm, it's okay. You might not be angry.

posted by repercussion on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It doesn't feel like it'll crack. I've had a number of other cheap mesh cases for my phone and they've all cracked because the plastic was too rigid and crappy. This material feels like it's got a little more give to it and might last a little longer.

Cons:

It doesn't fit. Seriously. It's like a mm too large. It's incredibly simple to get it on there and you might wonder if it's gonna stay on. The fact of the matter is, if it's falling to the ground with the case on, the initial impact is going to be taken by the case, but it'll probably fly off after that. Whatever bouncing happens after that, your phone will likely be on it's own.
    It's also really slippery. If you were prone to throwing your phone because it wasn't sticky enough before, you're gonna throw it more with this case on it.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

It looks cool, it's too big, and it makes the handset slippery and easy to toss.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections