DX » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycguelso on 04/10/2013

It's a very beautiful back case for this cellphone. I have searched all internet and physical stores looking for back case for my Samsung I9000 Galaxy S, and didn't have had much luck untill I search here. It's very beautiful, made from a very good material, the color is beautiful too. The case doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn1ghtelf on 09/20/2012

The colors are Perfect and the be honest i bought more than one of these, nearly every color which was available here on DX. Well the same thing as maybe for every other plastic case around. Be careful not to break the edges while putting them off the phone. They (edges) are very easy to break. That'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelrubo on 07/25/2011

- nice price - nice color., I really love it! - nice build quality, it seems to last long time - it fits perfectly - the wholes for the camera, the speaker, the on button and volume are perfect - nice material. it is not really strong, so it can be put on and off several time because it won't crash -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections