Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycamilaaires on 02/12/2014

The coin bank is of very good quality, very original, i love batman. Used to save and also to decorate a space in the house. I love it!!!! Is smaller than i imagine...The downside is that the colors do not match the piggy that are published in dx. And the cap is hard to remove... The shipping was very fast, I'm very happy with all ... has come to my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycportilho on 01/15/2014

Good product. Cheap and small. No problems. Just presume it was bigger. Too small. You can not put so much coins inside of it. But If you think to buy to decorate your table, go on. No problem about it. I like the piece, the problem was the size. When I made the order, i do not look the real size, and when arrived, i stay a little disapointed. The item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheyellowdart on 12/29/2013

-Its a plastic Batman coinbank, who better to guard your money then Batman?? -Big slot at the top to allow you to drop in multiple coins at once (if they are small) -The bottom cap to get your money back out is a little difficult to pop out. -Depending on how many coins you want to hold, its not that large. Maybe it could be a little bigger and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoneby on 12/21/2013

Very nice design, even though it is not the "modern" batman we seen the movies today. The piggy bank looks like the classic comic book batman. The figure has a nice aggressive stance with a great amount of action too it. The plug in the bottom seems to be of good quality and fits very well, compared to many other piggy banks I have seen. A ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadMarioSapbe on 12/12/2013

It's good looknig and does what's suppose to do. Good Shape, good painting, good size. None. No cons detected. Easy to put coins in, and easy to take coins out. It's good looknig and does what's suppose to do. Good Shape, good painting, good size. It's good looknig and does what's suppose to do. Good Shape, good painting, good size. Great for keeping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlaStarkiller on 08/01/2013

Painting job is neat. Size is very good for small children since they can learn to save money with it and also use it as a toy. It's well made and the material is soft and almost unbreakable. It doesn't open up when it falls to the ground. It's for small children only. Too small for an adult. It's a little expensive since it's too small. It's original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquicho on 07/15/2013

excellent for a gift, good quality, arrived in good condition, well packed none great gift for a batman fan, I would buy again and would recommend it to any batman fan . Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

cheap, cheap and yet again cheap - the build quality is not perfect or does not feel perfect, but will not complain for this amount of money - it's small so check the dimensions before purchase build quality is not very good. always wanted a batman toy. as you grow old, you seem to forget it. i saw it here and ordered, so i am happy as it is. it's a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonyrg on 02/23/2013

Linda alcancía de batman, con muchos detalles bien elaborados. A la vista no parece una alcancía lo que lo hace un gran adorno decorativo. El paquete llego bien protegido por lo cual no sufrio golpes La alcancía se puede adquirir en este solo color y posición, lo cual tal vez no lo hace tan vistoso Seria bueno que existen mas modelos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianMarket on 02/20/2013

are well made and beauty , my son love it is easy to use and have a bottom lid practical to open it without destroy it :P. The colors are "negative" paint chest are black and cape and glove are gray ... i re paint it and look grate Is not to big but work well for a children My son is happy with and have no complens. thanx to the bottom lid ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections