Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlaStarkiller on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Painting job is neat. Size is very good for small children since they can learn to save money with it and also use it as a toy. It's well made and the material is soft and almost unbreakable. It doesn't open up when it falls to the ground. Cons:It's for small ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, cheap and yet again cheap - the build quality is not perfect or does not feel perfect, but will not complain for this amount of money - it's small so check the dimensions before purchase Cons:build quality is not very good. OtherThoughts:always wanted a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonyrg on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Linda alcancía de batman, con muchos detalles bien elaborados. A la vista no parece una alcancía lo que lo hace un gran adorno decorativo. El paquete llego bien protegido por lo cual no sufrio golpes Cons:La alcancía se puede adquirir en este solo color y p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianMarket on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:are well made and beauty , my son love it is easy to use and have a bottom lid practical to open it without destroy it :P. Cons:The colors are "negative" paint chest are black and cape and glove are gray ... i re paint it and look grate Is not to big but work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjokerdm on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well finished and painted, colours are intense and well defined. Cap adjust enough to avoid losing funds. Suitable for children, not sharp points. Can contain any european coin, up to 2 Euros coin. Cons:It was smaller than I imagine, but its enough for a good quantity of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfghirardi on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking coin bank, very well finished, cool looking and the bottom lid is a little hard to open, which I count as a "Pro" since this is a coin bank, its not supposed to get opened all the time (actually you may have to use a knife or something to open it).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiceli on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The most attractive is always the price, and I was pleased with it. The product is made of good material, and is also very well done. It'll be great on my shelf! Cons:As the site was not a detailed description of the piece, I was expecting something bigger, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybordula on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The coin bank is of very good quality, very original, i love batman. Used to save and also to decorate a space in the house. I love it!!!! Cons:The downside is that the colors do not match the piggy that are published in dx. And the cap is hard to remove... Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheeCha on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need a place to store all of your change, there's no other than Batman who can help keep your money safe, without taking any of it to himself. The coin bank is painted perfectly, looks really good and does what it's suppose to do - store your money. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 07/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful, pretty well, and gives very realistic to put in countertops and cabinets. good for fans of Batman, because it is a beautiful product to decorate shelves and bookcases. is also a piggy bank, but you feel sorry for use as safe Cons:não tem nenhuma, é... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections