DX » Community » Reviews » Car USB & Twin Socket Adapter (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomer82 on 10/25/2013

Works great and the cable allows it to be placed somewhere it doesn't interfere with the rest of the stuff I have in the car lighter niche. It also has a usb port to charge devices, so you basically can charge your friend phone from the USB port while having one port for your own phone and the other to the DVR camera without having to unplug any one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnMarkh on 05/31/2012

The device is easy to use (basically, plug it into 12v socket) and it works. It has a extension and splits the 12v socket to allow connecting additional devices. The build quality is horrible. The plastic of the USB port is installed a badly, making plug-in of devices difficult (or impossible for some devices with slightly bigger USB plug). It is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhostclicking on 10/16/2011

Does exactly what it's designed for. The only "-" is power led of the device works strangely - sometimes works sometimes no. But there are no problems with power. Instead of thinking of low quality, the device is working :-) When I've received it I have noticed that the design of the adapter is slightly different from that shown on photos(e.g. no rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiviner on 09/03/2011

- The twin sockets available, are enough for most car users. - The adapter has a long cord which is not string shape - exactly what I was looking for. - The adapter fits firmly in the american cigarette socket (also a pleasant surprise). - The build quality is regular problem with these things, don't expect any thing different here. - The USB port does ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections