DX » Community » Reviews » Car USB & Twin Socket Adapter (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnMarkh on 05/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is easy to use (basically, plug it into 12v socket) and it works. It has a extension and splits the 12v socket to allow connecting additional devices. Cons:The build quality is horrible. The plastic of the USB port is installed a badly, making plug-in of devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhostclicking on 10/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what it's designed for. Cons:The only "-" is power led of the device works strangely - sometimes works sometimes no. But there are no problems with power. OtherThoughts:Instead of thinking of low quality, the device is working :-) When I've received it I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiviner on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The twin sockets available, are enough for most car users. - The adapter has a long cord which is not string shape - exactly what I was looking for. - The adapter fits firmly in the american cigarette socket (also a pleasant surprise). Cons:- The build quali... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections