DX » Community » Reviews » Car USB & Twin Socket Adapter (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Fused Produto muito bonito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArtuvok on 08/24/2015

Pros: design Cons: quase foi a causa de um incêndio no meu veículo. Péssimo produto sob um invólucro muito bem acabado.

Impression:Produto muito bonito;

0 0 0

• posted byTomer82 on 10/25/2013

Works great and the cable allows it to be placed somewhere it doesn't interfere with the rest of the stuff I have in the car lighter niche. It also has a usb port to charge devices, so you basically can charge your friend phone from the USB port while having one port for your own phone and the to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnMarkh on 05/31/2012

The device is easy to use (basically, plug it into 12v socket) and it works. It has a extension and splits the 12v socket to allow connecting additional devices. The build quality is horrible. The plastic of the USB port is installed a badly, making plug-in of devices difficult (or impossible for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidherreno on 07/01/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: + It is cheap + Includes fuse for overload protection + Its shape does not disturb the handbrake operation (when the 12V socket is near to handbrake) + It works with most usb power cables (cell phone, ipod, mp4, etc.) a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhostclicking on 10/16/2011

Does exactly what it's designed for. The only "-" is power led of the device works strangely - sometimes works sometimes no. But there are no problems with power. Instead of thinking of low quality, the device is working :-) When I've received it I have noticed that the design of the adapter is +... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiviner on 09/03/2011

- The twin sockets available, are enough for most car users. - The adapter has a long cord which is not string shape - exactly what I was looking for. - The adapter fits firmly in the american cigarette socket (also a pleasant surprise). - The build quality is regular problem with these things, -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere