DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 3500mAh Battery + 1500mAh Battery + Battery Cover for Samsung i9000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysydagan on 06/05/2014

Fits very well, decent enought of capacity. these 2 batteries combined cost less than one original battery. the cover makes the phone bigger, I will use that battery only when hiking. But the small battery is good also... pretty sure the capacity is lower then said, but it is far better then my old original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAL100x100 on 05/26/2014

Batery capacity as described, the big one last more than 2 days, and the standard one, more than 1 day. Justa as it is supposed to be due to their mAh capacity. Nice rubbery touch feeling on the back cover. Back cover does not fit as well as original one but does its job. No sense of having 2 batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulfstg on 03/15/2014

This is a great product and battery. It offers longer standby time and more power than the included original battery. Becuse of the design of the product it is very easy to install the battery. Makes the phone a little bit larger since the battery is thicker than the original. Great product that is easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygummip on 10/04/2013

The bigger battery lasts longer than I thought. After one day of normal use I was down to 84%, which is phenominal compared to the old battery. The special cover for it actually feels like it has greater build quality and is more scratch resistant than the original. Looks great and does not add much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheNone on 05/02/2013

working great, really cheap, and very needed because the bad battery life of all the smartphones and especially Samsung galaxy s. you need to put tape on the case so it will hold the battery good. and when you using the big battery there is no case that will protect your phone. i saw one battery in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorcu on 01/02/2013

Good batteries at low prices especially 3500mAh battery which has come to hold me fairly. Really useful for long trips to the mountain. The cover is made of a nice tactile rubbery black plastic which feels much better than the original cover. The back cover to remove it then put it is a little hard and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylouppangou on 12/28/2012

3500mAh battery is nice. Don't need to recharge so often anymore. The back cover is a little loose on couple corners, but it locks into place so that it's not coming off. It either should be cut 0.1 millimeters longer or it was bent during shipment. Not a serious issue. The shipment took 2 months to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySecuris on 09/02/2012

- The 3500mAh battery lasts a long time; I've had times when I could do 5 days with a single charge. - The cover is made of a nice tactile rubbery black plastic which feels much better than the original cover. - Cheap! - The 3500mAh battery is a bit loose inside the supplied cover. No big deal though;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReiga on 05/07/2012

The battery is well made, high capacity (3500 mA) and 100% compatible with Samsung Mobile Galaxy S. The second battery is in the same quality as the previous and durability like a genuine battery. Mobile housing has a nice touch, acado matt and black color. Even without reference number of the type of ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byCebudukas on 11/30/2011

Batterycover build quality is perfect, has rubbery finish, feels good, gives good grip, looks mat not glosy. Stays in place even better than original back case. Batterys fit well into phone, build quality also good. Done measuring test and came up with some disapointing numbers. 1500 mah battery is actualy ... Read more

1 0 12

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections