DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 3500mAh Battery + 1600mAh Battery + Battery Cover for HTC Desire/G7
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhex21 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:HTC Desire Accu 3500 mAh pack, excellent product! Perfect fit on the back page... At this price, for free! We highly recommend the purchase, because the super battery capacity. A little bit of getting used to the thickness of the phone, but I think it's worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabukin on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered through the mail. lid design. Nice to drive on the arm cover. Cons:I was very surprised when sent not what I wanted. On the cover was a crack. And he was not on battery 3500mah/ The fact that it was in 3000mah OtherThoughts:Comfortably in the hand holding the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrickvanderzwet on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great battery, quick charging and does make my HTC Desire last almost twice as long, makes me stop worrying whether I have enough 'juice' to finish the day. I really like the fact that it makes the phone almost twice as big, making it way more easy to hold the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShmaic on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price, for 2 batteries. The big battery lasts really long (incredibly long). Big battery comes with special cover. Cons:The small battery doesn't last as long as the weaker, original. The small battery is little bigger than the original, so you need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychercw88 on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes with 2 different battery. One of it being a bigger capacity. The batteries last even longer than my original HTC Desire's battery. Easy to use. The 3500 mAh battery can last me for 2 days with heavy usage (e.g playing music, playing angry birds and watch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeek on 03/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this battery to be able to run GPS tracking for more than a few hours. I must say this battery can accomplish that really good. - great battery life, on normal usage, I went from 1 day (stock battery) to around 2 and half days. On heavy usage (non-stop GPS trac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeamer51 on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received the battery's a few days ago and didn't knew what to expect because it was new on DX. It was well packed as usual. My brother uses the small battery and he didn't had the time to test it. I took the time to calibrate it so it should be at maximum performance. C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections