DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for BlackBerry 9000/9700
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byznas66 on 01/07/2014

Pequeño tamaño, fácil transporte. Funcionamiento excelente. Gracias al led indicador que cambia de color, sabes cuando la batería se ha cargado completamente. Ninguna Perfecto repuesto para la batería del móvil. Precio muy bajo con regalo de batería adicional. Perfecto repuesto para la batería del móvil. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepehillo on 10/05/2013

very usefull external charger plus USB charger. It is fine for to compensate the excesive comsumption of battery of blackberry device. it is easy to use and realible to have allways turned on the phone. provided with two kind of wall plug, for Europe and US it is fine for travellers. I repaired the wall plug adapter because the plastic was deformed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoosty on 03/01/2013

for this price I expected only battery. So the price is definitely pro. I have one old Blackberry with original battery. After one year of inactivity the original battery was dead and I was not able to even charge it. With this charger I managed to revive the original battery. So the qualitiy is also good. battery life is not to long. It can only serve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavishkar on 11/06/2012

- spare battery helps as the normal blackberry battery doesn't last very long these days - the charger us useful for charging the one battery while you using the other - price is really good and well worth it - has three points for charging, 2 that fit into the plug points and its the international pin. and a usb port if you wanna charge it via the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections