DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine PS3 Compact Bluetooth Handsfree Headset - Black (6-Hour Talk/60-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadimGT on 12/10/2013

The bluetooth headset is as simple as it gets the device looks sturdy enough to survive every day use even if you are brutal with it. people seems to hear me pretty well. Worked perfect with me iphone unfortunately there are quite a bit of them first of all the buttons feel like they are going to stop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterraqueo on 11/02/2013

Very simple to use. Even without the manual: just take out the box, press the button during a long period and it is detected. I used in my Samsung Galay W. The sound is clear and the autonomy is also good. The quality of the rmaterial is not so good and the sound could be a bit louder. The connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

Excellent to use while driving or doing anything else that makes your hands unavailable to hold a telephone, even when it can be a watch phone :) I feel like everyone should have a year piece like that. It is also very usable for SKYPE. You can have a private chat using your personal computer or smartphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernando737 on 07/25/2013

It's a good headset. I used on my Ps3, playing Battlefield 3, and also used on my phone while driving. Good material,it has an usb cable, so it's easy to charge. It's hard to adjust in your ear. You can't remove the plastic part, or else it won't fit in your ear. But once you make it, works fine. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTkkg1995 on 01/10/2013

Very cheap. When you open the packet, you know what to do. It's very easy to handle. The sound of the microphone is clear. I often use it for Battlefield 3, so you must just hold down the start button and it's connected. Once you must enter the code 0000 in your PS3 after that, it works great. It's a ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBixyBix on 12/06/2012

I bought this handsfree bluetooth and i wasnt expecting something great, but when i tried it, i was shocked, a good quality materials, a clear voice, i can hear other parties, and talk to other gamer, and i on top of everything, I don't charge it often, and comparing to the price, i assure you its a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydanygise on 11/20/2012

Good sound Quality for listening or talking I have tested it for more than two months with Battlefield 3 in the PlayStation 3, and it's perfect, I don't have any problem of sound quality also i use in my iphone 4 and in the notebook for talk in skype with my friends nothing to say Very light weight. ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydanygise on 11/20/2012

Does the trick, though I wouldn't recommend it for long term use. The mic picks up decently well, good enough for my intended use (makeshift internet calls when I'm at other people's computers), though background noise will also be picked up. It will pretty much record everything that you can hear but ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bythonik on 08/22/2012

It works, i can hear from other side very well, charging hole covered from dust long time work without charging It is impossible to use it without plastic curve thing for holdin on ear I bought it because i think i can simple fix it in the ear. also opponent cant hear me good. It gas no good fixation ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjimboncillo on 08/15/2012

Easy to use, like all the hands-free. High battery life. Like is in-ear listening very well. Once synchronized with the cellphone connects automatically every time you turn on the Handsfree. the charger connector cover is a bit fragile by be made ??of rubber. Can not remove the ear clip. May have different ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections