Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfran82 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This case is more robust than other more cheaper and flimsy cases. I tried to bend the case and it was impossible. Also is bigger/longer than the cheap ones. The hard disk can be secured with 4 screws. It includes a small phillips screwdriver. It works perfectly on any 2.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The item is very compact - Do not heat - Is very cheap when you compare to other goog quality products - it do not use an external power supply, just uses the usb power. Cons:- The cover should be fixed by a button or something like that, just it. OtherThoughts:- I ha... Read more

Item in the case item mounted
    0 0
  • posted byMattttie on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The casing is solid, nothing to say about this! - a Y usb splitter when the drive has not enough power is in the box. - straight forword to install the hard disk, nothing to worry about. - does what it has to do - no drivers needed! Cons:- nothing? :-) - the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrioachim on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it worked for more than a year. I have previously bought http://dx.com/p/9478 and that one did not last - the wire is durable - the heat dissipation is ok Cons:- all wires come with an extra USB plub for extra current supply. I never used it, for me it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjev1 on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, small form factor. Aluminium casing is robust and good looking. The package includes all you need, even a screw driver. Cons:Normally you would encounter a mini-usb on the drive. This one has the same type of usb port as the pc, so youl always need to car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangrysausagedog on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:• Very strong enclosure. • The price is awesome. • Great for rescuing important files from those old IDE drives. • Perfect of running live linux distros on any PC on the fly • Plug & play, no drivers needed • USB 2.0 - nice and fast • The duel socket cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspenki on 03/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to assemble, you'll have a working S-ATA external drive in minutes. - very lite, nice looking enclosure Cons:- after months of use I can hear a rattle from inside of the enclosure, the side screws loosen up so the drive touches the enclosure when transp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice device. I had an extra 30GB drive that came out of an old laptop and it popped right in and was working. I have not had any trouble from the drive or the enclosure device at all. Cons:Does not come with a stand. I like External drives to be standing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiquiviveros on 10/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can't use because I have a SATA HDD, and the enclosure accepts IDE HDD. Cons:In the overview says: "Accepts all 2.5" hard disk (SATA only)".- In the specifications says: "PC Requirements - Laptop 2.5-inch hard drive - Windows 98SE/ME/2000... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLokiDeth on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, even comes with its own screwdriver. assembly is less then 5 min (using a small child to do it in five min). Have one that i bought from another location just over a year ago that cost me over double the price. Cons:once the drive was in place to sl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections