Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaraPeratta on 02/28/2015

todo llego muy bien el producto es muy bueno lastima que a veces los productos demoran tanto en llegar pero en general todo muy bien

0 0 0

• posted bymarceljy on 01/09/2015

Excellent customer service. Item matched description. Easy purchasing process. Good products overall

Impression:Good price,excellent,TOP;

0 0 0

• posted bywampyrick on 05/09/2014

Its easy to assemble, it comes with a screwdriver and more screws than you'll need (in case you lose some), its very light and works fine (ir your USB has no enought power, there's a double cable included :) Some HD may get a little loose inside (mine were ok). I recommend the use of some kind of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmpirey on 09/30/2013

- The product it's solid, good construction, good quality, it's the best way if you want to use a hard disk from a laptop. - Very easy to assemble - Plug and Play. You don't need other drivers. - Run with Windows 7 and Windows 8 without problems. It's takes only 1-2 seconds to view my hard disk -... Read more

Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Unboxing 2.5-inch HDD-Enclosure

0 0 0

• posted byKabukiJoo on 09/11/2013

• Very strong enclosure. • The price is awesome. • Great for rescuing important files from those old IDE drives. • Perfect of running live linux distros on any PC on the fly • Plug & play, no drivers needed • USB 2.0 - nice and fast • The duel socket cable allows you to run it on older and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheborg72 on 08/01/2013

I got hooked on the design and it works well, will continue to order this model, it is recommended to backup or just to have extra disk I do not understand them dual cables. Your computer may have trouble understanding the disk would like to have more color options. Otherwise, I'm so happy as I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 07/04/2013

This case is more robust than other more cheaper and flimsy cases. I tried to bend the case and it was impossible. Also is bigger/longer than the cheap ones. The hard disk can be secured with 4 screws. It includes a small phillips screwdriver. It works perfectly on any 2.5 SATA harddisk. It has a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotavioamcamargo on 06/20/2013

- The item is very compact - Do not heat - Is very cheap when you compare to other goog quality products - it do not use an external power supply, just uses the usb power. - The cover should be fixed by a button or something like that, just it. - I have installed ubuntu in the Hd and I boot every... Read more

Item in the case item mounted

0 0 0

• posted byMattttie on 10/04/2012

- The casing is solid, nothing to say about this! - a Y usb splitter when the drive has not enough power is in the box. - straight forword to install the hard disk, nothing to worry about. - does what it has to do - no drivers needed! - nothing? :-) - the leather case provided is not that good...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrioachim on 08/13/2012

- it worked for more than a year. I have previously bought http://dx.com/p/9478 and that one did not last - the wire is durable - the heat dissipation is ok - all wires come with an extra USB plub for extra current supply. I never used it, for me it works by plugging just one of the USB plugs - I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere