DX » Community » Reviews » NTSC Mini Surveillance AV Camera (628x582px)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanCPVH on 07/17/2013

Very low cost, and yet it has a rugged metal body and decent quality lense. The night time sensitivity is adequate, and the IR capability makes it good for monitoring a doorway. The real resolution seems to be about half the advertised resolution. The metal body gets hot, which could cause a short lifespan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWebmaestro on 03/23/2010

Great mini color camera for the price. Image quality is very acceptable for such a low price camera. Does not require a lot of light and has very good image when used outised in sunlight. Some video noise can be seen in the image but it is acceptable. The little plastic box which contains the regulator ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKyleS on 03/21/2010

The camera is compact, good enough color output for a security cam and works with a range of voltages, and will output a signal up to 628x582 Two important cons: It's not very sensitive to IR light, compared to better cameras. The video is grainier, and has some distinct block patterns. Lesser cons: ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGomerPyle2 on 03/02/2010

I live in Australia (PAL system) and bought this just to see if it would work. A simple change in whatever video program you have from PAL to NTSC and you'll have a picture. It's not too bad, but just a bit grainy. I think the RCA plugs should have been male and not female. That's according to everything ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynokia6100 on 08/07/2009

The picture that this little cam delivers is very good! Consider the price and the quality this is a very good buy for everyone. Also when it is dark, the camera performs well. You see less ofcourse but it is pretty damn good! Also the built quality is pretty good. Don't expect top quality, but the case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadice on 06/30/2009

- Small - easy to install, comes with a mounting bracket (although it is hard to access the screw holes) - great image quality (for a spy cam). - the price is unbelievable! - great for DIY home/work surveillance - image resolution is better than the actual pinhole model cameras. - would be better if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscramblepad on 04/24/2009

Light is the key here but with this camera you can do so much . I was buying B&W cameras with no case for 11.99 plus shipping so that tells you allot their. COLOR - CASE - SHIPPING - I cannot beat this price and quality. OK - NOW THE FUN - THIS CAMERA IS ABLE TO FOCUS AND READ THE STATES ON THE BACK ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahwong on 02/22/2009

Very cheap, very easy to use.. CCD quality, comparable to my more expensive sony CCD, works well in low light.. Specification is provided. Quite hot, not sure if this is normal IR is a faked plastic Lens angle not wide enough No power adaptor included Construction is quite ordinary, definitely not waterproof ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylamppis on 09/22/2008

Very good for its price. Very nice price, local electronic store sells this one for 50 euros?!?!? I think that video quality is ok. Easy to connect to tv. (In this case to digital receiver.) Good microphone. Ir leds aren't soldered which I already knew. (Can't bother to solder them) Paint is falling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealer33 on 08/25/2008

This small surveillance camera is well built and feels solid. The image quality is totally okay for the price, just don't expect too much, but it is totally useable. The camera needs quite much light to work well, the infrared leds are not soldered so you need to solder them if you want to use them, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections