Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiktran on 03/20/2010

Good plastic Transparent Clear image which does not compromise background. There are better and cheaper options on DX Installation may fail, and there is no "coming back" If you get bubbles there is no other way to solve it. Instructions are not that clear, can led you to error. Double read the instruction, train with a paper and something else before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappypc on 01/02/2009

Protects the screen from scratches. Item is clear, conceals scratches on the original screen. Easy to apply; if you miss the first time you can take it off and put it on again. Panel protectors as well, that fit around the PSP 2000 buttons just fine. Screen protector is a little too small for the PSP 2000 - about 1/2 to 1mm too small on both axes. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappypc on 12/06/2008

- Much less expensive than similar-quality local purchases - Reduces screen glare a bit - Will conceal scratches on your original screen - stands up well to rough treatment - to test I scratched at it pretty rough with keys - no visible scratches - Not quite exactly the right size for the screen - about half a millimeter too much on X-axis - Doesn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerousfob on 08/01/2007

Protects the full face of the PSP, NOT just the screen Well mine didnt really come dust free. It already had dust on the adheasive part causing a very poor application. Comes in 3 pieces. One piece of the screen and two other pieces for the left and right side Wish it came dust free. Would have been a great product. The screen protector isnt as clean ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrexwest on 07/23/2007

works as advertised, fits well and went on without any bubbles none is exactly what I expected Read more

0 0
  • posted byeman0621 on 06/03/2007

Easy to install Detailed instructions easy to follow Pretty good quality screen protector None so far Well protective writing on screen protector came off on the adhesive part of the protector so I see writing on my screen now. I've emailed DX to resolve this and other problems off my second order. Interested to see how it gets resolved. Otherwise still ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections