Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycliente0 on 01/08/2014

- Dual power: solar ahorra hasta un 40% de pila según el conciso manual. - Alarma que puede repetirse cada 4 minutos - Cronómetro con split time para tomar 2 tiempos. - La alarma no suena demasiado fuerte por lo que probablemente no pueda usarse como despertador. - Quizás un poco grande.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenugur on 12/28/2013

kendim için aldim ama çocuk daha çok begendi ona verdim bende güzel bir saat solar olmasi daha güzel tabi. biraz kalitesiz duruyor kendim için aldim ama çocuk daha çok begendi ona verdim bende güzel bir saat solar olmasi daha güzel tabi. iyi kendim i&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradioaktivni1 on 07/25/2013

I have this watch since april and it is on my hand every day It is not heavy, have a great light , i did not put it under water, but i take shower with it. Great , cheap for every day, batery is very god, blue light is very bright I would like to point out to all those who are considering whether to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKIRVANART on 12/21/2012

Hours are ideal for all kinds of sports, very cheap. Is convenient and does not interfere at all. I am very pleased. Belts and hang time is only the second. Very similar to those known to watch sports and I like it a little soft face means that it scratches easier than the hard glass, but they say that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillzag on 12/16/2012

The watch is perfect for all sports, are very cheap and therefore not a man afraid to break them somewhere. Wears comfortably and not interfere at all. I am very satisfied. Straps hold tight and time is running just a second. Very similar to those known to watch sports and I like it :) The face is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakcaver on 08/23/2012

I am very hard on watches. It gets taken into salt water and fresh water and has stood up to service well for 6 months. I use the alarm function to wake me up every morning. The strap is comfortable and the price is excellent. The light is good. The quality is great for the price The face is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartino14 on 05/31/2012

The watch is perfect for all sports, are very cheap and therefore not a man afraid to break them somewhere. Wears comfortably and not interfere at all. I am very satisfied. Straps hold tight and time is running just a second. Very similar to those known to watch sports and I like it :) A small viewing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreewave04 on 02/25/2012

Day, date and time all on main screen (no button pressing to check date) after using Stopwatch, the mode button takes you back to main screen, no cycling through unused modes. Plastic bezel popped off first day I wore it. otherwise perfect. Coming from China, I knew it would be cheap! but aside from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaivan on 09/09/2010

a big guys watch...2inch diameter. good readable condition screen in sunlight and low light. very sturdy made. water resistance is good. very light weight with the huge frame. let it drop kicked or throw, it stands the abuse. great wear for hikes and fun. the belt is easy to wear and remove. the rubber ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJakester519 on 09/01/2010

Bought this as I wanted a cheap watch for holiday snorkelling and this is just great. Wore it whilst swimming everyday and down to around 2-3 metres and workeda treat. Its a chunky watch and feels great on the wrist, just buy one at this price and see how many friends think it costs a lot more. Lettering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections