DX » Community » Reviews » Electrical Appliance RF Wireless Controller with Remote
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanfros on 04/06/2014

This is an excellent item that can control any AC device like lights. Easy to install and operate. Excellent reach. Controller with perfect size, can be saved in a poket. A little big for standard wall box in latin america, you must to cut the supports for put it inside the box. Whit the basic knowledge you can install a group of controllers in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanfros on 10/04/2013

Very ease of use and of install, include batery for the remote control and good distance of control. Irregular welds inside the circuit. All devices work in same frequency, if you install 2 or more they will be interrupted. Can be modified by circuit to work whit 2 or more devices in one house without interference, so you can use diferent remote controls ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGolowkin on 08/01/2013

Really useful thing for a good price. I used it to control 300W AC water pump in my garden. You just can take a hose and switch it on or off everywhere. It works good at the distance of 50m, even through wooden house walls. In the town the distance may be shorter. On small distances I do not pull out the antenna from the remote. The controller gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycURLybOi on 02/07/2013

Good working range Reliable relay switch Good wall mountable box Easy to taky apart and embed None at all! It's as simple as it could be. Two wires go inside, to wires go outside. L is phase, N is null carrier. The remote comes with a battery inside. No battery is needed for the switch as it is powered from the electricity. Keep in mind that when embedding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussiePete on 07/01/2012

Small and compact. Capable of switching 10A at 250V AC. Worked flawlessly first go! Has to be mounted inside some sort of enclosure, as A/C input and output screws are exposed. I purchased tow units, and both are "keyed" to the same code, meaning the two key fobs activate both of the switches. This is exactly what I wanted (needed a switch with two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarosa on 12/14/2011

Useful for switching random things. Simplified hookup, but easy to modify. Decent implementation of a 2262/72 switch. OK range, sufficient for most applications I'd think. Low quality plastic case ( the second one I ordered had one of the fastening tabs broken off ) Chip is kind of sensitive to interference but that's probably not a problem until you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byburov on 11/12/2011

Wireless Controller it is simple in connection. Has earned at once without any problems. The action radius is sufficient. On a distance about 15 meters works confidently. Installation on a payment is executed accurately and qualitatively. As a switching element the electromagnetic relay that allows to connect any loading - both active, and jet is established.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynafania on 07/31/2011

Price is very reasonable, long working distance range with a little antenna modification (see forum), quite small remote controller. There were no "turn off" problem in my unit (others reported it). As always- build quality of remote might be better, had to disassemble to fix the possition of slider. But that's not a big deal after all. Device might ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypierre47 on 06/10/2011

Tx only miniaturized. Rx very compact. They worked immediately. I 've changed, opening it, without any problem. First I isolated the contacts of the relay and then I made ??a bridge between the town and a touch of 'output, I have isolated the other contact of' levandone the 220 ??VAC output. Nothing to say. I 've changed for' impulsive use, inserting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfungal on 04/09/2011

Easy to install (if you know what you are doing with mains electricity). I have been using the switch with my lounge room lights as there are two controlled by the one wall switch, it allows independant control over the lights. In this country (Australia) you are required by law to have a licenced electricain to install the unit as it is connected to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections