DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Crosshead Screwdriver - Black (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlossgfull on 01/10/2014

There are small for that screws in electronic pieces, I used it to dissamble my PSP and they works perfectly. Five units. If the screw is not very fine you could broke the head of the screwdriver. Maybe a bit small if you have big hands like me, and could be a little short to some screws, but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This set of 5 mini philips cross screw drivers is very useful in taking apart items that have small screws. I use this item to take apart my PlayStation 3 controllers, and have found some cell phones can also be taken apart with this item. The only con is that the tips tend to bend easily, but for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 03/11/2013

This was a great purchase, as you get 5 mini screwdrivers in the pack, and these are really useful for any small electronics work, or for any kind of delicate work that needs a smaller Phillips head. The only con that I can think of is that the screwdrivers themselves are rather short, especially if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdwyer on 07/06/2009

These are very small and inexpensive. Hex head makes it possible to turn these with a wrench, if needed. They are almost too small to be useful, with the barrel being barely larger than the shank, meaning you can't get a whole lot of torque on them. I can see someone buying these by the gross to be included ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections