Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhaistamiini on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as promised. No problems with 1080p image. Terminals seem to be solid, as well as the cable. Cons:Haven´t found any cons if hard-to-open package is not considered as one. Product is NOT original as u might expect from the package, but I don´t mind as lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrecidev on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great build quality - Plug and play - Does not block HDMI port like some cables do! - HD or standard definition quality! Cons:None so far... OtherThoughts:It does not block HDMI port on your XBOX - So I use it to connect TV that is in second room in HD quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykronIQ on 10/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality of connectors Excellent Picture quality, no disturbances Cheap Cons:Does not have optical out The HDTV/TV switch was connected the other way around OtherThoughts:Don't be fooled by the package appearance, this is not a genuine product. It says... Read more

1 1
  • posted byeidan69 on 07/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es un cable realmente muy barato y de muy buena calidad. Tanto su presentacion como sus materiales son muy buenos, la calidad de fabricacion es realmente aceptable. Se podria hacer pasar por el cable original. En contra de lo que se dice en el foro, yo recibi el cable c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 03/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought a couple of Xbox's from Ebay that did not come with any AV cables. These work perfectly. Priced about 50% less than retail. Cons:No optical jack. I bought 2 sets. 1 set works perfectly, the other set gives my 360 4 Rings of Death! That set is going thro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthewmcg on 01/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really great quality, smooth picture and in my opinion I think it looks better than VGA. It is not an official one but the quality matches or surpasses. Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you have a HDTV with a component connection then this is a must have. Read more

0 0
  • posted by87rotary on 01/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The image quality is as good as the offical cable. Cons:None OtherThoughts: Bottomline:A great cable at low price. A must have if your tv accept component input. Read more

0 0
  • posted byPreet on 11/29/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best price you will find anywhere for Xbox 360 HD AV cables Cons:For the price, there really aren't any. OtherThoughts:If you dont already have HD cables, or need extra ones, these are the ones to get. Bottomline:If you dont already have it, BUY IT! Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnathon on 05/24/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the most inexpensive and best upgrades you can do for your 360. It's also a major upgrade from the standard cable to this one. You'll love it! Cons:None to speak of.. The connectors could be slightly more sturdy, but it's not really necessary. OtherThough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections