DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Cable for PS3 (1.8M)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypingtaf on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. Well build. I purchase another type of HDMI cable from DX and it wasn't build as solid as this one. Cons:I haven't found any so far. A bit more pricier then other cables you can get on DX but worth the small difference. A bit stiff to bend but that's not a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturfcouto on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this one because my old one was broken. I have nothing to complain about this one. The image goes to the TV without flaws, and the cable does not show any type of bad contact. Cons:Nothing. Was exactly what i'm lookin for. OtherThoughts:The cable's ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj00st on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- strong cable (good build quality) both the cable itself and the connectors - cable bends good, and connects really well, like it should - good video and audio quality (mine connects PS3 with LG 42 inch full HD tv) - Great price compared to what I'm used to Cons:- I ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcsanches on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hard and resistent cable, works perfect with my DVD player. Comes with a wonderful box that protects it all the way to your home. The cable has a hard protection on it so it does not damages easily and also protects it from your pets. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 10/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is an ideal cable for my ps3 connected to the LED, also use it to connect the monitor to the ps3 or the pc. its long size makes it ideal for any application. has a very good and nice, comes with two guards at each end very useful for when not using the cable a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfreems on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great cable, used it so far to hook up my MBP to my receiver. Does pass video and multichannel audio with the latest MacBook Pro. I purchased the MiniDisplayPort adapter from DX (sku: 27549) and they are perfectly compatible. Cable is well built and lays fairly well. Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvcaldas on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-very good cable, -works eprfectly on my ps3, -about 2m in lenght, -fastest delivery of all my dx orders -good packging Cons:none at all... well... maybe it's a little bit ugly... LOL... but it's no big deal OtherThoughts:100% satisfied with the cable, i have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMannYboi on 10/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its long, and allows you to put your PS3 away for better ventilation. - Seems very well built, the layer outside the cable looks and feels very sturdy. - Gold-plated contact-heads, works very well. - I could control the PS3 with my Sony Bravia remote trough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitman_Bravo on 04/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-At about 6 feet in length, it allows you to put your system far enough away to get some ventilation -Feels very sturdy and well-made, especially due to the braided cord. Won't need to worry about my cat chewing through it! -It's a fraction of the cost of a Monster cable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJack4L on 08/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a cheap and good looking cable, The thing with HDMI cables is that they dont get a whole lot better the more you pay for them. Theres really no way to improve a digital signal like from a HDMI cable. This cable looks nice, but it goes in the back of your TV and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections