DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Cable for PS3 (1.8M)
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLdSe on 11/13/2013

- The build quality of the cable is outstanding. - The connectors are well built and don't have any kind of plastic issues or misformations. - It looks nice. - Works perfectly with all my devices. - Comes with some protectors for when you're not using it. - No issues with it so far, it worked just fine! If you're looking for a really cheap HDMI cable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjp2784 on 10/01/2013

-Great built quality -Good-looking cable (okay, most of us don't care but it' still is !!!) -1080P works perfectly -XV Color is perfect with this cable -Good Price alltogeter Meh, it's a little expensive if you compare it to sku 128740 but the quality of this one is better Shipping box was fine, perhaps a little banged up after the long shipping but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrawie on 08/27/2013

Works like a charm. I have Been using this cable for over two years now without any problems. Cable is flexible, but stiff enough not to damage the wires inside. The coating material quality is good and feels durable. None. There's no point spending big bucks on "gold plated" or other mumbo jumbo HDMI-cables since the signal is digital, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypingtaf on 01/25/2013

Works well. Well build. I purchase another type of HDMI cable from DX and it wasn't build as solid as this one. I haven't found any so far. A bit more pricier then other cables you can get on DX but worth the small difference. A bit stiff to bend but that's not a major concern. I would get that one again if I need other HDMI cables. I used it to connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturfcouto on 12/10/2012

I bought this one because my old one was broken. I have nothing to complain about this one. The image goes to the TV without flaws, and the cable does not show any type of bad contact. Nothing. Was exactly what i'm lookin for. The cable's material looks pretty rigid, and the "protect web" around the cable can be very helpfull. I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj00st on 09/19/2012

- strong cable (good build quality) both the cable itself and the connectors - cable bends good, and connects really well, like it should - good video and audio quality (mine connects PS3 with LG 42 inch full HD tv) - Great price compared to what I'm used to - I can not think of anything that's not good about this product - Great for own use and maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcsanches on 08/15/2012

Hard and resistent cable, works perfect with my DVD player. Comes with a wonderful box that protects it all the way to your home. The cable has a hard protection on it so it does not damages easily and also protects it from your pets. None so far. in the description it is writter as for PS3, I use mine for DVD player with HDMI Tv and no issues so far.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 10/12/2011

is an ideal cable for my ps3 connected to the LED, also use it to connect the monitor to the ps3 or the pc. its long size makes it ideal for any application. has a very good and nice, comes with two guards at each end very useful for when not using the cable and want to avoid dust no cons so far. out there the only detail that is found there was a sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfreems on 07/22/2011

Great cable, used it so far to hook up my MBP to my receiver. Does pass video and multichannel audio with the latest MacBook Pro. I purchased the MiniDisplayPort adapter from DX (sku: 27549) and they are perfectly compatible. Cable is well built and lays fairly well. Not as stiff as I expected it to be. Haven't found any yet. The cable end assembly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvcaldas on 07/16/2011

-very good cable, -works eprfectly on my ps3, -about 2m in lenght, -fastest delivery of all my dx orders -good packging none at all... well... maybe it's a little bit ugly... LOL... but it's no big deal 100% satisfied with the cable, i have no idea whyit took me so long to buy one the resolution of my games has increased with this hdmi that costs the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections