Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVinkoniggma on 06/26/2008

Shiny, excellent looks. Has all logos and wording. I know it's easy to install but it would be nice to have instructions to tell you where all the screws are located. I had to use Google to find out that there was a hidden screw in the battery compartment behind a "Warranty void if seal damaged" sticker. Also, after installation I noticed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinkoniggma on 06/26/2008

Shiny, excellent looks. Has all logos and wording. I know it's easy to install but it would be nice to have instructions to tell you where all the screws are located. I had to use Google to find out that there was a hidden screw in the battery compartment behind a "Warranty void if seal damaged" sticker. Also, after installation I noticed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotknivez on 04/21/2008

This Faceplate was an awesome buy!!...It matches alot of the accessories and looks very good just on the psp alone. It had all the logo's and shined with brilliance. Fit perfectly and drew alot of positive attention to the modded psps i have. None I'm going to be picking up a few more of these because it was such an awesome buy. I like to have matching ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections